Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon20

VIP Member
Random question guys. But hear me out and stay with me. Say you go on your bf's exes fb page. You aren't friends. But you're scrolling through and looking at comments and likes on photos and notice her best friend has liked all the photos from when your bf and ex were still together. Then you go back on the same photo a few weeks later and all the pictures you KNOW this friend definitely liked now don't show her like. You know like when it says 8 people liked this photo but when you click on it you can only see 7 and you definitely know who the 8th person was but they aren't listed anymore?

What would that mean in terms of what happened between the poster and that 8th person that is no longer identified. Does that mean they've been blocked/unfriended? I hope this makes sense. Apologies if it's worded poorly.
Yeah that sounds like you’ve been blocked, what a weird person!

Reactions: 2

welshlass87

VIP Member
I don’t think there’s a time, sounds like they need to comment on other threads and get ‘chatty’ or ‘well known’ member. I’ve seen you over on her threads, she never ceases to amaze me that girl and not in a positive way🤣🤣
She’s an idiot. I cannot tolerate her! I never ever liked her even when she was well loved

• Haha

Mo4

VIP Member
Also I didn't call the store she supposedly works at because I am not there to cause problems just wanted to know if they had a new store opening or was it all a lie.