Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well there ya go. Friday morning I left for a holiday with my children and other half because that is called doing something with your life. Not whistling to jazz and decorating a room for the dogs with freebies off Facebook and I go and bloody miss the last live. Couldn't make it up! When it was all kicking off I was drinking a mimosa in the (clean) hot tub. Bollocks. I have taken a long time to catch up on the last thread and this new one. And boy there was some stuff I wanted to quote. But it's all stuff everyone has said at least once in the 13 threads previous anyway. I hope everyone is all well. I'm thinking of you all. But mostly Holly. Because I'm so jealous and wish I was sat watching her in her smelly house smoke weed and yell at people again. Meanwhile please enjoy what I'm looking at instead. Miss you Holly babes 😘 wish you were here.
Have a wonderful holiday! Oh darling don't you just wish you were stuck at home jobless and penniless and with a curfew though... 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The swamp video 😂😂😂😂 well she did get paid yesterday so now I guess she has the money to heat it for a quick dip today 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope that lady from the RSPCA is happy to be in a TikTok and she’s fully aware she’s online 🥰

Reactions: 7
Looks nice and safe! You will light up like a bloody Christmas Tree Hols!!
Don't worry darling Holly is a qualified electrician, she knows that mixing water with electricity is a recipe for success. Plus she has survived being hit by a train I'm sure an electric shock would only make her super healing powers stronger.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't worry darling Holly is a qualified electrician, she knows that mixing water with electricity is a recipe for success. Plus she has survived being hit by a train I'm sure an electric shock would only make her super healing powers stronger.
Darling she owns waterproof electric.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Makes her sound like some sort of marvel villain. 😂😂.

Slooshing about in the hot tub like that that close to a live extension cable just reminds me of that meme

🎶 Every day imma getting closer, gonna take a bath with my bleeping toaster 🎶

Darling she owns waterproof electric.
Don't forget cheap. Cheap waterproof electric!

The mind boggles. Our tariff is still running on our gas and electric and we pay £90 a month for both currently. That's £20 over the recommended for our usage to give us some credit for winter. When we renew that price a month is going to quadruple. That's in a two up two down with a normal family in. I still cannot with how much she says that costs to run. Less than two £ a day my arse. I bet charging my toothbrush once a month costs more than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If any of you are bored while the Birkenhead beast is in hibernation there’s another animal abuser called CJ, 5 threads on here that are worth a read.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
If any of you are bored while the Birkenhead beast is in hibernation there’s another animal abuser called CJ, 5 threads on here that are worth a read.
Urgh I've come across this cretin before. I have to say she is worse than our Holly. I actually had to completely stop watching it as the abuse with her animals was too upsetting. She is possibly the vilest human on the planet! And her children have been removed because of her neglect and drug use

Slooshing about in the hot tub like that that close to a live extension cable just reminds me of that meme

The mind boggles. Our tariff is still running on our gas and electric and we pay £90 a month for both currently. That's £20 over the recommended for our usage to give us some credit for winter. When we renew that price a month is going to quadruple. That's in a two up two down with a normal family in. I still cannot with how much she says that costs to run. Less than two £ a day my arse. I bet charging my toothbrush once a month costs more than that.
Like I said the yesterday mine cost nearly £8 to heat up. I've not had it on for ages and for that price it won't be going back on either!!

Last edited:
She’s the worst kind of human, and I’ll never forgive her for one of her dogs dying

• Sad
  • Angry
And she’s ten times worth than H, she’s
bloody awful 😢

I've just seen that 🤣 I'm sorry but why does her head look so long, or am I seeing things?
No I literally thought the same its the first thing I noticed was Mrs Potato Head sat in the swamp 😂

Proof she just cannot stay off TT and needs the validation and attention like the rest of us need oxygen. I dont think she even cares if its bad attention, as long as someone is listening to her drivel and lying to her that her make up is 'stunning' 🥴

That bikini top that went missing sure has disappeared.. wonder why she doesn't wear swimwear in the hotter? not cos it would show that those miracle 36Cs don't exist is it..? 😉

She's back on Monday if not before

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we think that there's any truth to holly saying pf will be arrested? Like I know they more than likely won't be but even that holly has something on her. Or is she just spouting the usual shite to have a break from tt and come back with a bang? She's already starting her soft return!!!
Shes like clockwork. She has a story about something that happened. (Threats to her or jess or something like that) she says it's not worth it anymore I have to come off (in other words jess said come off tt or else) but then either she has no other outlet in her life or jess gets sick to the back teeth of being the only person holly has to listen to so she says ok get back on there, and she's back finger waving and saying you'll never keep an old dog down. I do wonder about jess though. She's often in the background agreeing about how awful pf is or how something someone said is wrong but I can't comprehend how she's ok with holly bringing all this drama into her life. I suppose the answer is money. She makes duck all and need hollys tt income to top them up.

Sorry I've had a few beers and was just typing as thoughts entered my head. 🤣🤣🤣
Hope that lady from the RSPCA is happy to be in a TikTok and she’s fully aware she’s online 🥰
Also, it's just a photo of her. She could have removed every dog from the house for all we know from that video. 😅

Last edited:
Do we think that there's any truth to holly saying pf will be arrested? Like I know they more than likely won't be but even that holly has something on her. Or is she just spouting the usual shite to have a break from tt and come back with a bang? She's already starting her soft return!!!
Shes like clockwork. She has a story about something that happened. (Threats to her or jess or something like that) she says it's not worth it anymore I have to come off (in other words jess said come off tt or else) but then either she has no other outlet in her life or jess gets sick to the back teeth of being the only person holly has to listen to so she says ok get back on there, and she's back finger waving and saying you'll never keep an old dog down. I do wonder about jess though. She's often in the background agreeing about how awful pf is or how something someone said is wrong but I can't comprehend how she's ok with holly bringing all this drama into her life. I suppose the answer is money. She makes duck all and need hollys tt income to top them up.

Sorry I've had a few beers and was just typing as thoughts entered my head. 🤣🤣🤣

Also, it's just a photo of her. She could have removed every dog from the house for all we know from that video. 😅
I personally think its all a load of lies like everything else and the whole thing is manipulated for attention and gifts. Its actually pathetic and the stuff she comes out with like the chief of police writing to her just doesn't happen. She will be back Monday with another load of bs about no one will keep her down blah blah heard it all before shes hard as nails :sleep:

I also think that ladydaisybu TT account ive seen here and there is Holly too, or one of her minions. So so obvious its unreal.

£90 a month, I'm jealous. We've renewed ours from 91, to 250. Such a huge jump :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.