Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
New thread idea 😂

Holly Scamley #14 Chicken fillets and fake pain, spending alllllll the 'transition' money for her own gain

Also interesting she has just said 'this IS my job' - That is HMRC's business then Holly, as they say themselves. This is taxable if its classes as a job, and over £1000, gift or no gift

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Mo4

VIP Member
Sorry Becca has been reading Tattle and is obviously questioning what has been said and Holly is like "that's why I told you not to read tattle " yes Holly you don't want her reading what you have said about her and now you just say its lies

Bella29

Chatty Member
So Andrea obviously confirmed holly wouldn’t have grown breasts that quickly and it wouldn’t be as painful at this point in hollys ‘transition’

But

Holly lay in the bath all ‘ouchhhh, ohhh my nipples’ proper going for it, it went on ages.

How can she not see that lying in a bath pretending your growing breasts squirming around in pain, is absolutely bat shit crazy!

Lacroix

Screenshot_20220729-155405_TikTok.jpg
the absolute panic in the comments any time she's on the phone. Half them screaming "we can't hear you holly" and the other half screaming "she's on the phone" It's like they're desperate to be the ones giving out the information or something. It's so fucking sad.

• Haha

Mo4

VIP Member
Well the best line out of Holly's own mouth today " I don't always present as female"
Said to the woman in the shop she was buying perfume in

• Wow

Applepickles

Chatty Member
How the fuck would creepy Steve know about the pain going straight away after you’ve given birth? I was stitched up and couldn’t walk for days so no, the pain does not go straight away you fucking idiot. I hate it when she talks about women giving birth

• Heart

My name is red

VIP Member
Just watched Thefactfreaks video about Flu. Why is he so up Holly's arse?
I don't like fact freak whatsoever..he's shown himself to have a biased opinion when it's supposed to be unbiased. I mean, how can fact freak be so called pals with holly and other ppl knowing what they've done and are doing to ppl. Maybe it's not ppl he's doing deep dives on that he should be looking into..maybe fact freak himself needs a deep dive on himself perhaps :unsure:

abcdefuandyourmom

View attachment 1473885oh holly girl.... you've just exposed your stick on boob. And swiftly ended your live. Was that a coincidence????
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 damnnnn Daniel

Imagine not working and being able to afford a £90 phone bill every month? What a luxurious life. Absolute scum. Transition my arse, a few months time she will say she's decided not to have the surgery as they've told her she has such high risks and due to all her conditions would probably die 🙄🙃

• Haha
She really is just a huge, wobbly penis of a human being isn’t she - with lies ejaculating, left right and centre, from her mouth 😳

my particular highlights are

Kleinfelters: She said she was diagnosed in prison (within the last 10yrs) but had their sperm frozen when she was a ‘yoof’ as they knew she would have fertility problems.

Weight Loss: Lost 17 stone in a year. Bollocks, physiologically impossible to lose that much weight in 12mths and n have Bingo wings - fact!

Home grown tittage: We have photographic proof of that particular fantasy now!!

I’d love someone to do a real investigation into her bollocks and sit down 1:1 with her and present her with the facts and see how she reacted. From a psychological point of view, she’s fascinating.

Neo2021

VIP Member
I went into the live and left. We’re having to have an extra scan today because of a potential issue with baby and I can’t be dealing with Holly’s bullshit

• Heart
  • Sad

Mo4

VIP Member
Did I just hear her right??? Did she say she has never had an allergy to anything in her life????
"I can't have the covid vaccine because I carry an epi pen"
Epi pens are for allergies are they not??
Call me presumptuous here but I am going to say at a guess Holly you have an allergy!!

• Haha

Applepickles

Chatty Member
Did anyone hear Holly say ‘it’s not 4 hours, I know this because I’ve driven it’ whyyyyyy have you driven down there? Dropped yourself in it there hums

• Haha
  • Heart

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Imagine stewing in your Holly swamp, sipping from your Holly cup, drying your arse on your Holly towel, to the heady scent of dogs and weed from your Holly melts... an oasis of 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12

steste

Chatty Member
I’d hate her to read this thread and think we’re jealous - we really are not!

I’m a top 5% earner but I work incredibly hard and I enjoy my job a lot. I get so much fulfilment out of it.

The thought of begging on lives would be humiliating. Add to that, I wouldn’t be able to sleep thinking of all the money I’ve gained from vulnerable or well intended people.

• Heart

Miserylovescompany

I’ve been thinking I don’t tend to do it much it gives me a headache but here it is … she said whilst crying she doesn’t know what she’s going to do tt is her safe space stops the voices in her head which I kind of get I spent a lot of time talking to many people on a dating site because I was in a bad place and a message every few minutes was my way of speaking to people when I darent go outside and actually speak to people but she created all this drama if she had just kept it to how she was right at the start with the exaggerated fibs that you laughed off doing the cooking not being on live constant would any of us really come here to vent. I mean I wouldn’t have it was only the know it all been there done that attitude that brought me here and wow my eyes have been opened to the rest of it all. My point is it’s all self inflicted trying to blame flu and tattle for this and that if stuff wasn’t done before people wouldn’t have noticed it …. Basically if your shit stinks own it don’t lie you always get found out

wow just checked what I wrote my English teacher would be appalled with the lack of punctuation. 😂😂

• Haha

Lacroix

Shes said we're body shaming her. Holly when you read this, no one cares if you have or haven't got breasts. Or if you wear fake bobbies. Thats totally fine. The problem is shouting people down and being aggressively adamant that they're real when they're not. And then twisting the narrative to say that we're body shaming you. It's more liar shaming really holly. We know you were born a man and so wearing fake boobs or a padded bra or stuffing your bra or whatever is totally understandable and a normal thing to do for a trans woman. But just own it as part of your transition. STOP FUCKING LYING.

Shes now saying no wonder people are saying the hot tub looked like a swamp because of the camera quality of her old phone. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Bella29

Chatty Member
View attachment 1473885oh holly girl.... you've just exposed your stick on boob. And swiftly ended your live. Was that a coincidence????
If this isn’t hollys cue to stop lying about her ‘breasts’ I don’t know what is.
she’s unhinged and needs to stop playing on peoples good will!

now she’s diagnosing herself with fibromyalgia

Last edited:
  • Wow