Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course it will make me a terrible parent though, not a vegetable in sight (unless you count the ketchup) Oft best call up the social 🀣🀣
Holly doesn't even see the kids so that thing has no right to comment. Doesn't even pay any money towards their upbringing. At least you're there feeding your kids and have them full time daaarrrrling ✌ sorry even when be was Steve he was never really a man just a mouse

Reactions: 5
Of course it will make me a terrible parent though, not a vegetable in sight (unless you count the ketchup) Oft best call up the social 🀣🀣
Last time I checked potato is still a vegetable. So onto a winner if you ask me! There's worse things kids can eat for tea.....you know like NOTHING.

Holly and Jess got the camera up ready to launch onlyscams ... I mean onlyfans 🀣🀣🀣
Ewwwww

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Last time I checked potato is still a vegetable. So onto a winner if you ask me! There's worse things kids can eat for tea.....you know like NOTHING.

Ewwwww
True, I could of put the little darlings in a cupboard and starved them but hey, I've grown quite fond of them.
Imagine the cheesy wotsit and those squirrel nutkins daaarrrliiing
Now that is not a mental image anybody needs 🀣🀣

• Haha
The hotel lobby easy listening jazz is cracking me up. 🀣🀣🀣

Holly says what are you talking about I don't know anyone called baby cakes and then immediately goes on a rant about who baby cakes is. πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god I’ve been parenting today, terrible!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how can she say we don’t deserve kids but she doesn’t see hers? Oh darling, absolutely.

we had homemade butter chicken curry tonight, all your dinners sound amazing😍

Reactions: 6
Gonna put the witch on while I cook team
Whats for tea tattlers
Katsu chicken curry, rice pickled cucumber and radish for tea
I still havent watched the absolute head duck that is Holly and I am doing better in myself you lot do keep me entertained with her comings and goings, it is really interesting when you don't watch her everybody's take on the thing she does and Tater no you did not once say she deserved anything that did or did not happen to her as a child she just loves to twist tit!

Reactions: 6
All the screenshots being shared πŸ‘€

Apparently police have been watching PF’s live for the last 25 mins but was he even doing anything illegal?

• Haha
Katsu chicken curry, rice pickled cucumber and radish for tea
I still havent watched the absolute head duck that is Holly and I am doing better in myself you lot do keep me entertained with her comings and goings, it is really interesting when you don't watch her everybody's take on the thing she does and Tater no you did not once say she deserved anything that did or did not happen to her as a child she just loves to twist tit!
Omg that sounds so good. Do you buy the pickled cucumber and radish? Or make it yourself?

So pleased to hear you're doing much better. And I love that you're still keeping in touch.

Exactly. It's just twisting things to whatever fits her motive of the day is all. No surprises there. But I appreciate your support on it ☺

• Heart
@Tater youve got all the support here. Nowhere in that screenshot of what you said did you ever blame Holly for being abused. And the people that decided that's what it said have got some issues of their own they clearly need to deal with. Holly just likes to make out that people that don't agree with everything she says are somehow nasty monsters that don't deserve anything in life. Her little rant about us not deserving children was uncalled for and it showed that she truly is a nasty witch and I for one am glad her children don't have to be around the toxicity that pours from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.