Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Neo2021

VIP Member
‘Where you going Holly?’

OUT.

ahahaha she’s fell out with Jess hasn't she.

She’s live again…

• Haha
Reactions: 9

naanbread1991

Flu firebombed their old house??? Flu???? I don’t think 😂😭

Now she’s giving parenting advice from the bath. Mother of the year like. She never sees those kids coz I know 100% she would show them on Live if she was allowed to.

• Haha

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Image one of the door. Specifically the commenter asking why Jess wouldn't be safe. That's why. Because that's what happens when Holly lets her substance abuse get the better of her on a downer. It's not other people Jess has to worry about. It's fucking Holly.

Image two of the dogs (also relates to image one of the door too) but that house is a fucking fire hazard. There. Are. Cables. Everywhere. Extension leads. Multi plug socket adapters. All full of plugs and cables twisted together. I saw a load of people trying to help educate Holly on all this and she actually LAUGHED. Whilst she may have been lucky enough to get away with not losing everything she owns to a tragic house fire - judging by that extension cable it's just a matter of time.

And finally. Image three. No matter whats gone on, nobody should bring children into it. From one of Hollys followers. Holly said on live she doesn't pay child maintenance and doesn't see the two youngest. I can completely understand if she does see the eldest but doesn't broadcast it - it would be one of the only decent things Holly has done if that's true since we've known her. But that is the only thing we mention about the kids. Yet Holly has screamed like a banshee that all of our kids will end up hating us and we don't deserve them and they are going to turn out horrible with us as parents and she hopes we all have our kids taken away. So whose bringing kids into it?? Over an OPINION.

Because like it or not if the talking isn't happening on a forum it's happening over coffee in person. Or text or messenger or Facebook. And all this about 'when the opinion is about someone's gender/sexuality then it's not an opinion, it's bullying' is bullshit. It's called freedom of speech. Not everyone has to agree. If we did it would be a very boring world. Just like you don't agree with your adoptive mums religious views. Is that not religious discrimination? A form of bullying/hate?
She said that using the term 'creepy Steve' is a hate crime

• Haha

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Heres a gift from anon xoxo

She was so calm in the shops, shes got home and blown her shit HAHAHAHA

Holly will have ALLLLL the gifts darling.

• Haha
Apparently the 'only men on there are the ones forced to by their partners' and are weak or words to that effect..
She's such a twat. My Mr is on here somewhere I didn't force him to be 🤣 he isn't on this thread because he thinks that Holly is just a man that gets horny over wearing womens clothes. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Foxgloves

All the mod drama kicking off jus now, becca acting the perfect angel too 🙄.
Jo ex mod was blocked lol come join us Jo 😈

• Haha
Image one of the door. Specifically the commenter asking why Jess wouldn't be safe. That's why. Because that's what happens when Holly lets her substance abuse get the better of her on a downer. It's not other people Jess has to worry about. It's fucking Holly.

Image two of the dogs (also relates to image one of the door too) but that house is a fucking fire hazard. There. Are. Cables. Everywhere. Extension leads. Multi plug socket adapters. All full of plugs and cables twisted together. I saw a load of people trying to help educate Holly on all this and she actually LAUGHED. Whilst she may have been lucky enough to get away with not losing everything she owns to a tragic house fire - judging by that extension cable it's just a matter of time.

And finally. Image three. No matter whats gone on, nobody should bring children into it. From one of Hollys followers. Holly said on live she doesn't pay child maintenance and doesn't see the two youngest. I can completely understand if she does see the eldest but doesn't broadcast it - it would be one of the only decent things Holly has done if that's true since we've known her. But that is the only thing we mention about the kids. Yet Holly has screamed like a banshee that all of our kids will end up hating us and we don't deserve them and they are going to turn out horrible with us as parents and she hopes we all have our kids taken away. So whose bringing kids into it?? Over an OPINION.

Because like it or not if the talking isn't happening on a forum it's happening over coffee in person. Or text or messenger or Facebook. And all this about 'when the opinion is about someone's gender/sexuality then it's not an opinion, it's bullying' is bullshit. It's called freedom of speech. Not everyone has to agree. If we did it would be a very boring world. Just like you don't agree with your adoptive mums religious views. Is that not religious discrimination? A form of bullying/hate?
Everything you have said 💯. And I'm sorry all the wires everywhere, a dog could chew through it, get caught and end up seriously hurt in one etc.
And something that was said earlier, everyone has kicked a door in at some point? No. I've never done that or caused any destruction to my home. I noticed the other day one of the walls I think in the hallway area looked like it had been kicked there was quite a dent. Damaging a house that doesn't even belong to them? Classy. I bet the landlord will LOVE that..
For someone with not much going on for herself Holly sure does think highly of herself and come across as very opinionated when the narrative doesn't fit. Typical narcissist.

Instatwats

Chatty Member
Hello darlings! I have been away for a few days and just caught up. May I just say you have all done FANTASTIC with the gathering of evidence. I am personally going to buy you all a mango loco monster in honour of our Hols x x x

• Haha

Bella29

Chatty Member
Holly Stanley #14 Birkenhead Beast/Creepy Steve, Another lie found out, wish you’d just leave. Ps, you make me heave, creepy Steve

• Haha