Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these girls who have had bbl’s and fillers didnt think very much of the future and how their bodies will look when they have babies or age.

bbl’s arent really reversible either, you will end up looking deformed af whatever you do

Look at kim K and khloe

Reactions: 9
That is potentially the worst BBL iv ever seen it makes her look bigger than she is. An example of a good BBL that looks natural and not stupid is Mia Boardman from teen mom all these influencers that go OTT then claim they worked hard in the gym for it make me sick

Reactions: 17
That is potentially the worst BBL iv ever seen it makes her look bigger than she is. An example of a good BBL that looks natural and not stupid is Mia Boardman from teen mom all these influencers that go OTT then claim they worked hard in the gym for it make me sick
Never knew she’d had a BBL. Looks natural.
Sick of holly going on about ooor baby grunting and trying to make him have some issues. Babies grunt in their sleep Jesus she’s tit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah hate to tell you Holly, they make all sorts of noises, refuse bottles, don't sleep, spit up.....ah the list goes on. Welcome to the show!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah hate to tell you Holly, they make all sorts of noises, refuse bottles, don't sleep, spit up.....ah the list goes on. Welcome to the show!
Exactly! My little one was like a dinosaur when whe was a newborn! The noises coming out of her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That new picture on her story…it must be so hard for her to get jeans that fit! I mean, I’m no expert in looking at someone and guessing their clothes size but her trousers must be double that of her top size!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.