Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen on Charlottes insta that there has been some “misunderstandings” with GS cast. Has she fallen out with Holly?
I’m sure I read she left the villa on the new series after a fallout with Marnie. No idea if Holly was also involved

Reactions: 5
Ugh all those aff links posted like she’s trying to help. She’s so obvious, it’s just a way of making money from clicks. No mention at all that they’re affiliate links, I’ve reported her to the ASA because she’s pissed me off targeting new mums under the guise of being helpful

Reactions: 11
Hahaha she’s now added ‘ad aff link’ to the latest ones 😂 HI HOLLY 😂 too little too late though love.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha she’s now added ‘ad aff link’ to the latest ones 😂 HI HOLLY 😂 too little too late though love.
I usually add to my asa complaints evidence of them being compliant to show they understand their obligations and are purposely not following them 😉 I’m a petty Betty 💁🏻‍♀️😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I usually add to my asa complaints evidence of them being compliant to show they understand their obligations and are purposely not following them 😉 I’m a petty Betty 💁🏻‍♀️😅
Love thatt!!! some reason Reality stars think they are immune to it.

Reactions: 4
Why is she so obsessed with saying her baby grunts basically 24/7? I’ve seen her use the word grunt that many times it’s lost all meaning

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Better than her obsession with pushing a csec and how crap bf is! She is clueless beyond! And the use of her new word sacrifice?! Ffs stop

Reactions: 10
Yep blocked. She’s very much still there. Bad lips an all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I assume she had a BBL? I wonder what it feels like to sit on a bum like that? Does it have feeling?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.