Holly Gabrielle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the video was about was how she did a sport at a young age that focused heavily on looks and so ever since she has removed body hair.

But in her Q&A with with her sister, Emily was really shaming Holly for having hairy legs and I think she made this video off the back of that interaction. Her mum and sister seem heavily into hair removal and shaming Holly. I'm glad she's realised hair removal doesn't really matter (at least on her legs), and I think her sheltered life has lead to her making a big deal out of it now, when for most people nobody cares.
I defo think that’s a case for a lot of things that Holly focuses on. The fact she’s been so sheltered means she focuses a lot on things which other people just wouldn’t consider a big deal! Hair removal for 1, but also things like relationships, which she’s just so awkward about.

I really did like her videos when she first started out, and believed she was really in touch with herself, and recovering etc. Now I just don’t see that as being the case.... everything is forced and she’s just so lost, and lockdown definitely isn’t helping.

Reactions: 3
Watched a few of her videos this morning, and it's soooo clear how immature she is. In her asexuality video, she's SO awkward talking about sex - it's so uncomfortable. How can you have gone to uni and travelled the world and not be able to even mention sex?!

Reactions: 2
Watched a few of her videos this morning, and it's soooo clear how immature she is. In her asexuality video, she's SO awkward talking about sex - it's so uncomfortable. How can you have gone to uni and travelled the world and not be able to even mention sex?!
Is she asexual?

I didn't watch that video and honestly can't be bothered with it. I always thought she just had other priorities (which is totally fine. I'm the same; for this moment in time, I'd prefer to get my career on track and work hard.) I don't have the headspace for a relationship (sexual or otherwise) and suspected she was just waiting until her life was more stable before involving someone else in it.

Is she asexual?

I didn't watch that video and honestly can't be bothered with it. I always thought she just had other priorities (which is totally fine. I'm the same; for this moment in time, I'd prefer to get my career on track and work hard.) I don't have the headspace for a relationship (sexual or otherwise) and suspected she was just waiting until her life was more stable before involving someone else in it.
She said (paraphrasing) she thought she used to be asexual and is now starting to find men attractive, but it's still something that freaks her out.
Absolutely, and everyone is entitled to do whatever they want - but I doubt you find it difficult to say the word "sex" without a song and dance about how awkward and uncomfortable it makes you feel?

Reactions: 1
She said (paraphrasing) she thought she used to be asexual and is now starting to find men attractive, but it's still something that freaks her out.
Absolutely, and everyone is entitled to do whatever they want - but I doubt you find it difficult to say the word "sex" without a song and dance about how awkward and uncomfortable it makes you feel?
After 13 years of catholic school, where 'sex' was a bad word, no - you've got me there. I'm only a year or 2 younger than Holly, but I can in fact, give my opinions on the matter without sounding like a 12 year old discussing it for the first time. Her immaturity is baffling, really, isn't it?

Reactions: 6
After 13 years of catholic school, where 'sex' was a bad word, no - you've got me there. I'm only a year or 2 younger than Holly, but I can in fact, give my opinions on the matter without sounding like a 12 year old discussing it for the first time. Her immaturity is baffling, really, isn't it?
Same here! 14 years of Catholic education (and a year of uni) and I’m perfectly able to talk about topics surrounding sex without behaving like a preteen who's only just found out what sex is.

everyone matured at their own rates but for a 22 year old it’s mind boggling to see her behaving the way she does, especially on camera for the whole world to see.

Yep I'm deffo giving up on GG too

The only things she does throughout the day that aren't working (tutoring and editing) are:
  • Cooking and eating
  • Excercise or exercise recovery
  • Reading for maybe an hour?

She doesn't watch TV, I think she barely watches any youtubers. Her new found need to read (I wouldn't call it a love of reading) stems from her need to have productive hobbies. Hell even when she listens to podcasts she does more research and writes notes on them (and talks about this like it's normal).

She needs to realise that being productive isn't a personality trait, that lots of people work hard (more than 9-5) and are successful and also watch TV and hang out with friends and do bloody normal stuff
I genuinely don't think she's ever learnt how to do anything other than study. Which is incredibly worrying really.

Reactions: 5
I genuinely don't think she's ever learnt how to do anything other than study. Which is incredibly worrying really.
Her life has always just been dance and work. It was when she was at school, and it was when she was at university. I don’t think she’s ever really known anything different tbh which like you say, is worrying!

Reactions: 4
I know and have worked with a few sheltered people but my god she's one step too far, I feel like this is heavily influenced by her parents and it's really sad

Reactions: 5
I know I’ve mentioned this before on here but it’s just dawned on me how much information etc Holly got round to sorting out because of things discussed on the GG thread....

1. Her TriStars video, of her (16) and Emily (18) basically half naked dancing in their garden, got taken down on YouTube

2.A post on her Instagram of that same TriStars video got taken down too.

3. Her Facebook privacy settings got changed due to information from when she was a lot younger containing her town.

4. An old article about Holly in Billy Elliot, which again, disclosed the family’s town, was taken down.

5. Google Street view was changed to an image which obstructs the view of their house. Previously, you could easily find their house in their village through google.

6. I don’t think this has been changed but Holly’s mum disclosed their address in a Facebook group she’s part of.

7. I don’t think this has been taken down but in one of Holly’s super old YT videos she shows the outside of their house/garage, which gives a pretty good indication of what their house looks like.

I once again just cannot fathom the insane lack of common sense here, partly from the parents but also Holly. It’s ridiculous that people have been able to literally find out where she lives, through google searching common knowledge! Glad majority of it is sorted but my God the fact the info was even public in the first place blows my mind.

It's funny how her views drop with every new video

From 600K (~2 years ago) --> 30K

According to Social Blade her estimated yearly earnings are €4K - €63.6K ... just wow

It's funny how her views drop with every new video

From 600K (~2 years ago) --> 30K

According to Social Blade her estimated yearly earnings are €4K - €63.6K ... just wow
Students want to watch videos of students who are currently studying. Look at ibz mo and others who graduated, they run out of regular content and then get busy living their lives, and students find new studytubers to watch. The same will eventually happen to Ruby, Eve and Jade once new students begin their channels. Holly's content has been clutching at straws this past year.

Also, studytube was massive 2 years ago.

Reactions: 4
also all her vlogs sound the same? It‘s always a super productive day full of tutoring, running/working out and eating lots of bland foods.
Even her „unproductive“ vlog was literally the exact same thing :LOL:

• Haha
I feel like people want to see more work/life balance too, like not constant study/productivity as it just isn’t realistic.

I physically do not understand Holly, she is saying its her target to spend 15 minutes at day to herself and she will struggle ? Sorry what Holly, even as a busy full time working parent with a long commute its still easy enough to get 15 minutes to yourself. What exactly is she doing all day ever day that makes her so busy ? I just dont get it at all, so is this why she never has friends or cant have a partner as she does not physically have time. Besides shaving her entire body and exercising for hour on ends and scamming vulnerable students out of overpriced tuition she doesnt really do a great deal else.

Reactions: 11
I feel like people want to see more work/life balance too, like not constant study/productivity as it just isn’t realistic.
Oh what I would give to hear her say she watched tv for an hour with her family

I physically do not understand Holly, she is saying its her target to spend 15 minutes at day to herself and she will struggle ? Sorry what Holly, even as a busy full time working parent with a long commute its still easy enough to get 15 minutes to yourself. What exactly is she doing all day ever day that makes her so busy ? I just dont get it at all, so is this why she never has friends or cant have a partner as she does not physically have time. Besides shaving her entire body and exercising for hour on ends and scamming vulnerable students out of overpriced tuition she doesnt really do a great deal else.
She goes of runs for like an hour every day; I find runs to be very meditative (probably because my headphones broke and I haven't replaced them in over a year) they're a great chance to think things over or completely clear your mind. If she wasn't trying to be #productive every waking hour of her life maybe she'd realise having 15 minutes to herself is very achievable and not something you need to track

Is Holly actually a workaholic or just doing it for attention?
I reckon she has some sort of personality disorder and does a lot of things for attention. How she ever thought she could be a trainee teacher is beyond me, she needs to get a 9-5 job with commute and see what normality is. Even joining military reserves would act as a great wake up call but honestly she is far from what the TA need and would not pass the medical with her history of ED.

I reckon she has some sort of personality disorder and does a lot of things for attention. How she ever thought she could be a trainee teacher is beyond me, she needs to get a 9-5 job with commute and see what normality is. Even joining military reserves would act as a great wake up call but honestly she is far from what the TA need and would not pass the medical with her history of ED.
Holly would not even make it past selection let alone basic but she should go on one of those reality breadline programmes they have on Channel 5 see how reality is for many !

I think I've become very negative with Holly..
but honestly she is no different from any 15year old studytuber vlogger

Have you found any new studytubers worth to check out ?

Ok ok Holly and Ruby uploaded at the same time and they have both been sponsored by the native deodorant....ookkk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.