Holly Gabrielle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her video saying she changes her bedsheets every 6 weeks, do you think she means days? I'd be a bit shocked if she only changes them every 6 weeks
6 weeks that has got to be a joke right ? On Mumsnet they think its crazy if you dont wash your bedding daily ! I thought once a week was normal but 6 weeks is just nasty, i suppose Holly might not sweat if she never went through puberty and she does wear baby full length ugly pjs but still 6 weeks is beyond grim

Reactions: 1
I aim to do mine every 2 weeks, never more than 3. Especially this time of the year where you are sweating more.

I aim to do mine every 2 weeks, never more than 3. Especially this time of the year where you are sweating more.
I do mine every week because I love the fresh sheet smell, and now I’m in the house all day it’s something to do 😂
Is it not a bit strange with her food issues that she also has a food Instagram account?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is it not a bit strange with her food issues that she also has a food Instagram account?
I think it’s quite the opposite actually. Her fixation on food and meals comes with the ED/obsessive nature. Also, because it’s part of her ‘brand’ that’s all the more reason to add more emphasis on it. But yeah, she doesn’t see herself as having ‘food issues’ like a lot of other people do, so to her, it’s completely normal!

Think she’s trying to convince herself she’s recovered when in all actuality the way she eats/obsesses over the same foods isn’t natural! Everyone has a favourite food, but to eat the same thing/meals every day??? Nah mate.

I would have thought she has diarrhoea constantly with all that fruit/veg/smoothies.

Reactions: 7
I would have thought she has diarrhoea constantly with all that fruit/veg/smoothies.
If I only ate fruit and veg my stomach would be churning in hunger. I am normally ravenous after a salad or plate of veggies and would need some toast or something afterwards. I can't sleep on an empty stomach. I know EDs are an illness so rationalisation of what you can eat is specific to the individual, but surely she must feel the hunger?

Reactions: 3
If I only ate fruit and veg my stomach would be churning in hunger. I am normally ravenous after a salad or plate of veggies and would need some toast or something afterwards. I can't sleep on an empty stomach. I know EDs are an illness so rationalisation of what you can eat is specific to the individual, but surely she must feel the hunger?
I’m sure she does, but because she’s been eating the way she does for so long she probably doesn’t realise the extent of any hunger?? Idk maybe she does feel ‘full’ but it defo can’t be for long when it’s legit only blended fruit for breakfast &boiled veggies/oats for lunch 🥴🥴

• Sad
I do think she has gotten marginally better with what she eats and more open to less bland foods than she was a few years ago. But overall her diet looks extremely unappetizing and does not make veganism look at all appealing.

How is she going to fund this masters abroad or in London will her parents pay or has her scamming £43 per hour students paid off ?
In her research she had posted about fees been free in Australia but surely that is only to residents and what would the visa situation be like

How is she going to fund this masters abroad or in London will her parents pay or has her scamming £43 per hour students paid off ?
In her research she had posted about fees been free in Australia but surely that is only to residents and what would the visa situation be like
Idk what her plans to pay things off would be but I’m sure her parents would chip in, they did quite a lot when she was at Cambridge I think. I presume she’s been saving up, she does quite a few brand deals, runs narna, tutors, and makes money off her videos. She must have funds in the bank!

I think her prices say a lot about her financial background.
Not only her tutoring fees but narna too...

I think her prices say a lot about her financial background.
Not only her tutoring fees but narna too...
In what way?? That because she charges a lot she has a lot of money?

If so I agree.... but that’s off her own back, nothing to do with her family really, unless they helped set up narna!

Also, I’ve been following the GG thread and the fact SO many people were able to figure out information about where she lives is actually mind boggling to me. She’s a Cambridge graduate, triple A* Alevel student, with apparently zero common sense.

Privacy issues with facebook/online articles/YouTube (and google street view) were only addressed after the GG thread brought it up. It actually baffles me.... Holly needs to get her priorities in order, the top thing being her safety, physically, mentally and emotionally.

Also, I’ve been following the GG thread and the fact SO many people were able to figure out information about where she lives is actually mind boggling to me. She’s a Cambridge graduate, triple A* Alevel student, with apparently zero common sense.

Privacy issues with facebook/online articles/YouTube (and google street view) were only addressed after the GG thread brought it up. It actually baffles me.... Holly needs to get her priorities in order, the top thing being her safety, physically, mentally and emotionally.
Her actual address is posted on a local facebook group and she shows her home and where she runs any weirdos could approach her

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her actual address is posted on a local facebook group and she shows her home and where she runs any weirdos could approach her
Exactly!! I just don’t understand why, as someone with over 300,000 people subscribed to her YouTube channel, she’d show things like the outside of her parents house/roads she runs on? There are some weird people out there and I’m sure even though she’s made a lot more of her previously public things private, people will still try and figure out where it is she’s from, and succeed.

More scary for her and I’m glad she’s realised the majority of the information breaches but still, some of her content is just questionable.

The way she talks about needing the toilet desparately during runs definately suggests that she has some bowel issues lol. Don't get me wrong, if you're a long distance runner you might have a Paula Radcliffe moment maybe once in a while.
However the fact that she has a running routine with a scheduled toilet trip beforehand makes me think it's a common occurance

the zoopla estimate for their house is £1.16m :eek:
I know! I just don’t think Holly fully understands or appreciates her privilege having a lovely village to live in, a massive house, massive garden. Maybe she likes to think she does but she just seems far too sheltered and out of touch half the time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.