Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They genuinely seem to have gone to Thailand to do exactly what they did at home. I don't understand why they're not sightseeing or doing anything cultural.

Reactions: 17
i noticed she has stopped sharing her routes on strava, i wonder if this is for a safety perspective (doubt that ever concerns them) or purely to hide extent as which they are exercising/hr/effort rate (this is typical ED behaviour).

Reactions: 8
Really sorry to everyone who can read today but two minutes into her new vlog she says “now I’m going to the toilet to hopefully excrete something big” and when I tell you my jaw dropped

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Her so called Taper involves a 10k daily, how is that at suitable taper? Also she is moaning about been upset at liklihood of not hitting her target time and getting excuses in.
She has only ever run London, surrounded by decent runners and decent crowds, even most UK marathons are completely different to London. Yet she wants to PB in Thailand and probably win.

Reactions: 11
i noticed she has stopped sharing her routes on strava, i wonder if this is for a safety perspective (doubt that ever concerns them) or purely to hide extent as which they are exercising/hr/effort rate (this is typical ED behaviour).
I do wonder if it's to stop people commenting about how unhealthy her behaviour is with how much she is running, she doesn't seem the type to respond well to critism even if it's well meaning and concern..

Reactions: 14
Her so called Taper involves a 10k daily, how is that at suitable taper? Also she is moaning about been upset at liklihood of not hitting her target time and getting excuses in.
She has only ever run London, surrounded by decent runners and decent crowds, even most UK marathons are completely different to London. Yet she wants to PB in Thailand and probably win.
I wonder if she has targeted a smaller field on purpose, to get that ego boost saying she won, came top in her age group etc. Looking at previous years winners, last year winning female ran 3.23, only 11 women went sub 4, time before that winning female was 03.41 and only 2 went sub 4. 18-29 age category was won in 04.01 last year, then 05.16 year before. Holly's pb from London is 3.25 and she has said she wants to beat it.

Reactions: 6
Why do they just keep going to the same place for lunch...and its cringe how they talk about how cheap everything is. We know they are both very privileged!

Reactions: 17
Such cringe reels and people calling her out saying she's not living there lol. We don't need to see her making out with Angelo in a pool lol

Has she mentioned what she will be doing after her Not-A-Vacation in Thailand is up? Like will she just move back into her childhood bedroom in her parents' house or what?

Cause the way I see it, if you live in Thailand for three months and then move on to live and work independently in another country for a few months, that's being a digital nomad. If you live in Thailand for three months and then return back to your mom's house at home then that is, by definition, taking a vacation in Thailand imho. The whole thing is just so weird and cringy! I guess it's all just one big compromise because she doesn't want to move out, or is not allowed to.

Reactions: 13
Shes calling it slow living apparently... not sure whats slow about it tbh. They aren't doing anything different there- have they even been to anything cultural?!

Reactions: 12
Already anniversary? When did they start dating? Wasn't it after New year?
Started in December. Reckon they were chatting for longer than she said. You wouldn't go away for 4 months this early on!
---
Some of the comments...Will she respond?! And Angelo looks v bored here. Hate the way he says stunning! Also why does he walk so far ahead of her? He also looks like a character from a computer game I think...
---

---
He also definitely loves himself and wants to be an influencer?! So cringe that she says she's been living there for 2 weeks . Just a holiday! She's got really annoying recently.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.