Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it sad that she doesn't seem to have any thought of her own, and if she does it's about something mundane like food. She should read the news sometime, and realize what a privileged life she leads.

Reactions: 8
im 25 and I've never been in a relationship. low-key terrified that it'll either happen when I'm 35 and I'll turn out like her
my first proper was 27. Broke my heart then I swore off dating for ayear. Started dating again and 2 years after my breakup I met my now husband.

don’t loose hope!
---
Like she really went all the way to America to walk around the supermarkets 😭 like she has the money to actually do fun stuff and just doesn’t.
I mean I kinda want to go to USA and go to trader joes and see a target!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ngl it still really does shock me just how low her view count is now that she doesn’t post academic/studytube content any more. I myself found her when I was a student and (naively) used her videos to motivate me to study. But looking now, her videos barely reach 20k views - especially pre angelo. I’m assuming she’s seen her “girl talk” videos gain marginally more views and that’s why she keeps pumping them out. Really wonder what is next for the channel honestly.

Reactions: 8
Yeh she's definitely deleted the 2nd video...looks like she was in a rush to put it up. Seems as though she puts them up as and when and there's no schedule

Reactions: 2
Her vlog just feels so...not her? Fangirling over designer stores is not who she is normally.

Reactions: 13
Isn't part 1, travel with us to la and part 2 British couple in LA?
I'm sure I saw a new part 2 video last night unless I'm going mad haha.
She was clearly v disinterested in the shops, she has the money to go in and or at least have a look around which would have been fun.

I'm sure I saw a new part 2 video last night unless I'm going mad haha.

She was clearly v disinterested in the shops, she has the money to go in and or at least have a look around which would have been fun.
did anything interesting happen in it?

did anything interesting happen in it?
No. .
Lots of exercise and steps running around
Eating bland food and buying boring options.
Onion bagels with peanut butter and banana
Cooking in the air b n b which is also bland
Lots of yah yah that was cheap pretending to be living on the cheap when their air b n b probably cost over 1k for the week 🤣
Lots of hiking
Holly briefly mentioning the struggles of some kind of the other side of LA as an afterthought
Playing ping pong in the flat

• Haha
Reactions: 9
my first proper was 27. Broke my heart then I swore off dating for ayear. Started dating again and 2 years after my breakup I met my now husband.

don’t loose hope!
---

I mean I kinda want to go to USA and go to trader joes and see a target!
This gives me hope <3

OT but how did y'all meet?

No. .
Lots of exercise and steps running around
Eating bland food and buying boring options.
Onion bagels with peanut butter and banana
Cooking in the air b n b which is also bland
Lots of yah yah that was cheap pretending to be living on the cheap when their air b n b probably cost over 1k for the week 🤣
Lots of hiking
Holly briefly mentioning the struggles of some kind of the other side of LA as an afterthought
Playing ping pong in the flat
Don't forget them referencing something 'hilarious' that they can't talk about. I get she's excited but I really don't feel like Angelo is bringing out anything particularly good in her.

Reactions: 6
Don't forget them referencing something 'hilarious' that they can't talk about. I get she's excited but I really don't feel like Angelo is bringing out anything particularly good in her.
Will she be talking about it in a future video?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm just watching the LA vlog now and his pronunciation of Almond BUTAHRRR.
I knew they were going to annoy me. Sigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anything new happen in her productivity routine video?
It was so boring I could not get through it. Angelo stayed at hers one time, but other than that nothing new.
I don't understand, a year ago, even before her trip to Thailand, I could easily go for a video of hers just for some easy content, but now I cannot get through it. It's all so repetitive and uninteresting, seems like she's trying to milk everything she can out of her daily life into youtube videos, but news flash! quantity does not mean quality.

Reactions: 18
Thoughts on the video:
- still getting used to her bed, still seems so weird not seeing her old child one :ROFLMAO:
- nice to hear her say that she does not follow the same structured routine every day. it’s healthy to have spontaneity in your life
- not really sure why we have to have a video though of her doing the exact same things she has been doing for years though. Like we know you get up and drink water from your mason jar, eat breakfast and sit at your desk. Her and Ruby granger really recycle these morning routines that literally haven’t changed in years
- again, more boring same old stuff - we have seen you fill out your bullet journal so many times Holly :ROFLMAO:
- yep we know how you do your hair but thanks for reminding us

that video was completely pointless. I feel like she was trying to prove to us that not all her content is about angelo, so just put together a morning routine video she’s done about a thousand times. I don’t get it, her routine literally hasn’t changed in years. This is not interesting content lol.

Reactions: 18
that video was completely pointless. I feel like she was trying to prove to us that not all her content is about angelo, so just put together a morning routine video she’s done about a thousand times. I don’t get it, her routine literally hasn’t changed in years. This is not interesting content lol.
Totally agree! I've noticed her solo content is entirely falling into her old productivity schtick. I get she's excited to be in a new relationship and I get that she's really into Angelo, but I feel like she'll never leave the house if it isn't with him.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.