Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if she had friends she would definitely be the sort of person to ditch them completely when in a relationship before coming back with her tail between her legs when it all goes tits up.
What happened to Daniel and the girl she was hanging out with? Never mentioned again after meeting Angelo! Maybe it's too awkward as they are friends with Charlie but she was such good friends with them apparently...

Reactions: 7
I'm just catching up on her Disneyland vlog, and it's weird how comfortable Angelo is taking to the camera. It's like he's been doing it for years.

Reactions: 4
finally decided to watch her latest few videos and i do genuinely feel like she's completely using the boyfriend situation for the views and it almost does come across like she's trying to prove something. i get that she is excited and happy, but she has literally made angelo her ENTIRE personality. almost every single video she has posted since she announced that they were together has been about him in some form 😂 surely shes going to run out of content eventually

Reactions: 19
Plot twist, this whole thing is a fake dating trope from a romance novel, and they’re fake dating to launch their social media careers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Plot twist, this whole thing is a fake dating trope from a romance novel, and they’re fake dating to launch their social media careers.
but then, they fall in love, although they first told each other that it's only for business and they won't fall in love and one of them doesn't even want to start a relationship. but just before the launch they kiss and that leads to more, but just one minute before the launch one of them finds something out about the other person and the launch is in danger. thankfully, in the last minute, one of them makes a grande gesture and they live happily ever after.
oops. I think I read too much romance.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watching some of the vlog...they can afford to eat at so many restaurants and try new things yet they just cook the same bland things at the air b n b! And Holly just orders the same bowls when she's out. May as well stay in the UK...they also don't eat enough for the amount of exercise! Also can't stand the bloopers she isn't as funny as she thinks

Reactions: 15
She literally could’ve titled it “los angeles vlog” or something similar but nope she’s got to remind us that she HAS A BOYFRIEND and they are A COUPLE like it’s literally her whole identity

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She literally could’ve titled it “los angeles vlog” or something similar but nope she’s got to remind us that she HAS A BOYFRIEND and they are A COUPLE like it’s literally her whole identity
Someone has mentioned this in the comments as well...its a bit overkill now!

Reactions: 15
Just watching some of the vlog...they can afford to eat at so many restaurants and try new things yet they just cook the same bland things at the air b n b! And Holly just orders the same bowls when she's out. May as well stay in the UK...they also don't eat enough for the amount of exercise! Also can't stand the bloopers she isn't as funny as she thinks
Like she really went all the way to America to walk around the supermarkets 😭 like she has the money to actually do fun stuff and just doesn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
862F8278-162A-44E6-A4FB-165062106C5F.jpeg

this comment pretty much sums it up. she’s literally transformed her identity within the past few months

8CD0FA5C-9580-46A8-8D70-425441887F87.jpeg

can’t wait to see what the next few videos are going to be about, if she’s assuring us they’re not gonna be about angelo

Reactions: 14
If I had a dollar for every time Holly has compared her boyfriend to the London Marathon I'd have two dollars. Which is not a lot but it's weird that it happened twice

Also, I feel like "BRITISH COUPLE IN LOS ANGELES" is such a whacko video title that it would make a great thread title all by itself, no embellishment required

ETA omg did they go to Los Angeles cause he's named Angelo, is that the reason? Why have I never noticed that before... new tinfoil hat theory unlocked lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wasn't she going to make a video on some medical issue she had in the video titled not the best start to year. Or was that the I found a lump.in my breast video.

Reactions: 2
She said she's doing an American snack taster video so I guess thats why they went to th supermarkets. Will just be half an hour of them moaning and groaning and going mmmm hmm.(he's started copying Holly with some of her expressions) then bloopers.

It will be titled British couple trying American snacks first time

I wonder if her social media manager who she met with awhile ago in a video said she needed to go down this route to show she's grown up by having a bf. Seemed to start after that meeting. At least she's stopped with the adult living rubbish! She's been an adult for a few years we know...

Reactions: 12
Am so confused - in the latest vlog they bought onion bagels, she then proceeds to slice them in half, (untoasted) spread them with peanut butter and top with banana slices... Am I wrong in thinking that would be absolutely vile ??!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Am so confused - in the latest vlog they bought onion bagels, she then proceeds to slice them in half, (untoasted) spread them with peanut butter and top with banana slices... Am I wrong in thinking that would be absolutely vile ??!
I thought this was super strange as well! Onion bagels are nice imo, but why would anyone want to add peanut butter and banana to them? that’s way too many different flavours and i can’t even imagine how that would taste nice :sick:

Reactions: 8
This is too cringe, it’s like she’s trying too hard and sharing everything to a wide audience before the dust has settled. I can’t watch her any more. I do hope she is truly happy and that it won’t end in tears.

Reactions: 5
I thought this was super strange as well! Onion bagels are nice imo, but why would anyone want to add peanut butter and banana to them? that’s way too many different flavours and i can’t even imagine how that would taste nice :sick:
Yes also thought that! And wholefoods trader Joe's etc do amazing looking vegan and vegetarian food I would have tried so much more. Holly wouldn't eat vegan cream cheese though...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.