Holly Gabrielle #4 Any excuse to take her shirt off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think her "I'll probably get the vaccine" was hinged on the 'probably', her tone of voice sounded more sarcastic (I don't think sarcastic is the correct word here but I hope it makes sense), as in the only reason she wouldn't have it would be for a medical reason. I don't think she is in any way anti-vax!

Reactions: 3
I don't think her "I'll probably get the vaccine" was hinged on the 'probably', her tone of voice sounded more sarcastic (I don't think sarcastic is the correct word here but I hope it makes sense), as in the only reason she wouldn't have it would be for a medical reason. I don't think she is in any way anti-vax!
Holly checks a lot of the points I assoxiate with anti-vaxxers, but in the end of the day, chances are she's encountered mRNA research in her cancer degree and while her sister has made dodgy gut-health statements, I think of Holly as a scientist.

I recently noticed that some of my vaccinations are going to lapse soon and I probably would have been a bit late to schedule booster shots had it not been for the covid vaccination compaigns. I'm anxious about seeing medical professionals when I'm late with things and it's my fault... idk I could see Holly being behind on her tetanus shots or whatever (though ahe probably would have gotten all her sjots before traveling to Australia?) 😂

Reactions: 4
Take a wheatgrass shot every time she says 'but.. yeah' in the latest vid. I am now a glowing health goddess.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've been such a long time lurker on this thread but finally had to post something !! (Sorry for the long post lol)

I can unfortunately relate to Holly's story in many ways, I too suffered from an ED in my late teens which I am still recovering from (am in my early 20s now so was recovering during uni etc.) and lost my period which I am yet to get back. What is mind-blowing to me though is how little support her parents gave her, my mum marched me to the GP who immediately referred me to CAMHS and I had weekly therapy sessions. Unfortunately how or if you recover hinges on your personal attitude and to some extent you have to take responsibility for your own recovery, I was threatened with inpatient but managed to stay at home, do my A-levels, go to university and recover on my own and with my mum's support, rather than just pretending that I didn't have a problem.

I also became vegan in my recovery (like loads of ED sufferers as it's a great way to restrict sadly) but the difference between our diets is staggering, I eat an abundance of carbs, fats (not just a tiny drizzle of tahini), protein etc. and eat 3 meals + snacks everyday, also don't claim veganism *cured* me haha. I also exercise way less than Holly (basically just walking and yoga definitely no running or HIIT etc.) yet I still don't have my period back after many years in recovery and restoring my weight + higher body fat% than Holly based on looks. I find it hard to believe from looking at Holly that she has her period, I'm not suggesting that she is lying but sometimes people get their periods back when still underweight (I think it depends a lot on the individual) and mistake it for a sign that they are healthy and can continue as they are. I worry a lot about the health impacts of my ED so it blows my mind when Holly shrugs off the risks of low bone density which don't just end when your period returns, she's had years of no period (like me) which is a crucial time for building up bone density so she is still at risk of osteopenia/osteoporosis, so doing a marathon without fuelling herself properly or even checking her bone density before starting her training programme just seems insane to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I love lurking on this thread lol. I can't bring myself to watch her vids now so catch up on here. I am just fascinated by her austere existence and the way she seems to deprive herself of any comfort and pleasure 😨

Reactions: 19
I love lurking on this thread lol. I can't bring myself to watch her vids now so catch up on here. I am just fascinated by her austere existence and the way she seems to deprive herself of any comfort and pleasure 😨
Her bed is the funniest looking thing I've ever seen like it's like this weird metal cage the size of a single bed in the corner of her room. Their house is giant and there's barely anything in her room, please just buy a double bed Holly.

Reactions: 9
Her bed is the funniest looking thing I've ever seen like it's like this weird metal cage the size of a single bed in the corner of her room. Their house is giant and there's barely anything in her room, please just buy a double bed Holly.
tbf I don't think the size of the bed is that much of an issue as much as the whole crib/metal cage look?
her room would feel very clogged up if she had a double bed imo, by the looks of it, a double bed would practically touch her wardrobe

Reactions: 6
It's just a very odd bed it doesn't look comfy to relax in or anything but then again does she ever just hang out in her bed

Reactions: 8
yeh that is the kind of bed you have in a room that is an office or something else in case guests come, more like a sofa

Reactions: 8
I don't find the metal frame too unusual - this kind of single bed was was around a lot like 10 or 15 years ago. I think some people chose them when they were kids or early teens and never felt a need to switch to a double bed. The bed probably woulwlook nearly as odd if it wasn't one of the handful of things in the room.
What was very strage, though, was that vlog in which Holly talked about her mom helping her make her bed, and it taking like 15 minutes...

Reactions: 7
I don't find the metal frame too unusual - this kind of single bed was was around a lot like 10 or 15 years ago. I think some people chose them when they were kids or early teens and never felt a need to switch to a double bed. The bed probably woulwlook nearly as odd if it wasn't one of the handful of things in the room.
What was very strage, though, was that vlog in which Holly talked about her mom helping her make her bed, and it taking like 15 minutes...
and her going mad that time her sister sat on it with the clothes they had been sitting on the floor at the protest in

Reactions: 2
and her going mad that time her sister sat on it with the clothes they had been sitting on the floor at the protest in
I mean those clothes probably had sweat and dirt in them so I agree with her not wanting to have that end up in her bedsheets ^^' it might be a "people who take off shoes inside" thing...

The fact that she put the cherry emoji next to her "favourite berry" question makes me laugh... who is it that has a high first class biology degree? lol

• Haha
I mean those clothes probably had sweat and dirt in them so I agree with her not wanting to have that end up in her bedsheets ^^' it might be a "people who take off shoes inside" thing...

The fact that she put the cherry emoji next to her "favourite berry" question makes me laugh... who is it that has a high first class biology degree? lol
true, but I mean you can change sheets, her reaction was kind of extreme, that cherry thing is just hilarious, does she just have no common knowledge

Reactions: 3
Metal frame is fine it's just the fact it's like a weird cage it looks as someone else has said like it's a sofa bed or something you'd keep in the spare room to sleep in for a week whilst nan is staying and gets your bed

Reactions: 4
Metal frame is fine it's just the fact it's like a weird cage it looks as someone else has said like it's a sofa bed or something you'd keep in the spare room to sleep in for a week whilst nan is staying and gets your bed
I actually had the exact same bed as a teenager and I felt it looked quite cute in my old room with a more "romantic" vibe (had a nice carpet, nice white wooden furniture with the same metal applications, nice curtains, deco-stuff...). But I agree that it looks weird in her minimal room. But I think anything would.

Reactions: 2
the talk about beds reminds me of an earlier thread of Holly's wear it came up about her having a single bed and there was a poster from outside the UK who said in their country its total normal for adults to have single beds. That aside i do think its very bizarre how money or space are not an issue and she chooses to sleep in a cot type bed, i wonder if her aim is to make the bed as unappealing as possible so she spends minimal time in it

• Heart
the talk about beds reminds me of an earlier thread of Holly's wear it came up about her having a single bed and there was a poster from outside the UK who said in their country its total normal for adults to have single beds. That aside i do think its very bizarre how money or space are not an issue and she chooses to sleep in a cot type bed, i wonder if her aim is to make the bed as unappealing as possible so she spends minimal time in it
You mean the poster who said double beds are only for the obese and married couples! No wonder Holly doesn't have a double bed then as she never wants to have a intimate relationship and surely doesn't want something which could suggest she is anything but below 18.5 on the BMI scale!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1) Still lives like a nun, doesn't allow herself any fun

2) For the marathon she needs to train, looking at her food I am in pain

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.