Holly Gabrielle #4 Any excuse to take her shirt off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There have been some smoothie bowls that looked okay imo but yeah, I was being rather polite :ROFLMAO:
As for Niomi, she definitely has some issues herself but I do think she at least tries to eat somewhat balanced meals.
yeah (if I had to) I would definitely choose niomi's food over Holly's

Reactions: 6
And lol even with the best intentions it can be hard to get gels down. I went though about 8 brands before I found some that didn't make me feel ill. That meant running a marathon and not furling apart from liquid electrolyte from about 16km. It was ROUGH. but I knew how important nutrition with long distances and that you had to train your body to accept nutrition whole working hard. I feel like Holly would either look at the ingredients and be like nah I ain't eating fructose or try one, feel sick and not persist or try other brands.
I always get the gels all over my face 😂 But there are SO many alternatives out there; my running coach is vegan and she is training for a GFA London time, and never seems to suffer in terms of fuelling. It does really worry me how Holly is going to cope.

Reactions: 3
Holly: meets people for the first time in ages due to a brand deal

Holly ten seconds later: How I made friends - Super social Cambridge vegan graduate that has real friends for real

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
When Holly started talking about how it was okay if she had no friends because she’s got her sister and family 😳

it’s dangerous- does she not realise her sister has her own life and won’t be living with her forever? Does she not understand the basics of leading her own life? Yeah okay holly isn’t completely friendless, but she’s missing the point.

the point isn’t to convince yourself that everyone hates you, to ignore that you can’t trust anyone enough that you’ll let them into your life, and block all that out by saying ‘my sister is my best friend so that’s fine’. NO. It’s about going to talk to someone about your issues with trust and friendships. It’s an issue clearly if she’s using her sister in that light.

Oh and didn’t Holly also say she was going to stop giving out so much personal info? But here we have her using the camera as a therapist once again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought she did have some dance friends from uni? Shame if they didn’t keep in touch

• Heart
Reactions: 9
yeah (if I had to) I would definitely choose niomi's food over Holly's
Definitely. As much as I've criticised her on her thread, at least Niomi cooks properly with oil, uses seasonings, and seems to understand the importance of healthy fats. She'd never just have a plate of plain rice, mango and cucumber à la Holly.

Reactions: 4
Whoever called it re. her ”something I’ve bever tried before” being exercise related, my hat is off to you!

Of course any activity where she can burn calories and show off her ribcage would be fine I’m sure.

please tell me again how you’re growing and changing, Holly, I must be blind but I’m just not seeing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Whoever called it re. her ”something I’ve bever tried before” being exercise related, my hat is off to you!

Of course any activity where she can burn calories and show off her ribcage would be fine I’m sure.

please tell me again how you’re growing and changing, Holly, I must be blind but I’m just not seeing it.
I guessed that! although I assume others did too, hardly a surprise is it? :LOL: What is the video? I really cba to watch, I just find watching her content worrying at this stage

Reactions: 8
I guessed that! although I assume others did too, hardly a surprise is it? :LOL: What is the video? I really cba to watch, I just find watching her content worrying at this stage
They went bouldering and overdid it, predictably. She had a vegan burger and sweer potato fries afterwards, so you know it must have been pretty intense.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Holly IG bingo:
  • Training bra
  • Mention of how ripped she is
  • Infantile rambling captions with a weird sexual-adjacent reference to her body ('bootay' 🤮)
  • At least 4 pictures that look exactly the same
  • Dry food
  • More dry food

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Did she go bouldering because its a hobby her sister and boyfriend like to do together, competitive Holly probably cant stand thought of sister having a different hobby and she wants to be better than her!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She will only be able to get the help she needs now if someone else steps in. Let's hope that she meets someone through the marathon stuff, or a fan reaches out, or something else so she can get out of the toxic cycle she's been in for the last few years :/

This, exactly! It makes me furious! I hate it how she puts up this show of "trying new stuff" (routines, food...) and ends up doing exactly the same thing as always, because she is restricting her life massively in so many areas that it actually all turns out the same! Can't wait for the "I ate a whole cow, binged Netflix and didn't move from the sofa - day in the life" where she actually does the "slightly" modified version to suit her restrictive ass and only eats dry oats and bland vegetable, while sitting at her desk 18 hours and watching one Netflix-Trailer.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This, exactly! It makes me furious! I hate it how she puts up this show of "trying new stuff" (routines, food...) and ends up doing exactly the same thing as always, because she is restricting her life massively in so many areas that it actually all turns out the same! Can't wait for the "I ate a whole cow, binged Netflix and didn't move from the sofa - day in the life" where she actually does the "slightly" modified version to suit her restrictive ass and only eats dry oats and bland vegetable, while sitting at her desk 18 hours and watching one Netflix-Trailer.
i just don't get how she can deprive herself of anything fun. has she just never been exposed to anything fun to know what fun is?

Holly IG bingo:
  • Training bra
  • Mention of how ripped she is
  • Infantile rambling captions with a weird sexual-adjacent reference to her body ('bootay' 🤮)
  • At least 4 pictures that look exactly the same
  • Dry food
  • More dry food
something about productivity
a comment about said dry food, with awful nonsensical combinations being "so good"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I called it- I said on her insta question sticker that her trying something new would be ‘you actually taking a day off’...... I did not mean just not doing work, I meant giving your body a break too. But no- bouldering it is.

Reactions: 7
I for my part got briefly excited when Holly said sth about "trying a new kind of breakfast" in her newest vlog - but it turnt out she meant putting oats into a bowl and then putting a smoothie into the same bowl and stirring. Apparently she's never done that before and apparently it's "oh my god so GOOD". Not exactly a revolutionary change..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Speculation m'lud but I can't imagine she's too thrilled about Emily's 'vegan boyfriend (TM)' (hence the third wheel bouldering and vid about Emily being her BEST FRIEND) as Emily indulges her going 🤪gremlin mode🤪 or whatever. Even if VB is as bizarre as Emily I'm pretty sure he'd find it incredibly annoying and would like to just chill out alone with his vegan girlfriend (TM).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.