Holly Gabrielle #4 Any excuse to take her shirt off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but even googling her name, coming across her YouTube channel and seeing videos with titles like "I WENT ON DATING APPS 😳 FT. *PARENT REACTIONS*" – personally, I wouldn't want that.
Definitely agree, and also the half naked thumbnails really won't do her any favours

Reactions: 10
Definitely agree, and also the half naked thumbnails really won't do her any favours
I’ve said this before, but I really don’t know why she hasn’t toned it all down a bit given that she’s now running her tutoring business. She’s marketing herself to GCSE/A-Level students and very few people that age will be able to afford to use her services without the money coming from their parents. Any parent with sense would Google what they’re paying for and it’s literally just one or two clicks to find Holly baring her midriff and talking about eating disorders, which doesn’t really sell her business and is more than enough to set alarm bells ringing. Honestly, if you had a teenage daughter would you want to pay to expose her to that in a 1-1 session, whatever the academic qualifications of the tutor?

I do feel sorry for Holly but she does come across as weirdly immature and I do think she’s going to have a bit of a wake-up call when/if she starts applying for jobs in the ’real world’. Academic qualifications alone aren’t the only skills you need.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly Holly being CEO or whatever of a tutoring business is still so weird to me. Like I just don't get the impression from her videos that she enjoys it, it seems like just one more chore/todo list item for her? Plus she doesn't seem really interested in either business administration or education/teaching.. and she's not even handling the business herself really, seeing how her mom constantly has to help her/watch over what Holly does. (Then again maybe I'm just salty cause I've been tutoring for years but I've never founded a business lmao)

Reactions: 15
Honestly Holly being CEO or whatever of a tutoring business is still so weird to me. Like I just don't get the impression from her videos that she enjoys it, it seems like just one more chore/todo list item for her? Plus she doesn't seem really interested in either business administration or education/teaching.. and she's not even handling the business herself really, seeing how her mom constantly has to help her/watch over what Holly does. (Then again maybe I'm just salty cause I've been tutoring for years but I've never founded a business lmao)
I think not enjoying anything just seems to be a trend with everything she does tbh. I cannot imagine her being a good tutor either, she woldn;t empathise with someone who wouldn't spend 24/7 studying

Reactions: 11
Also with her tutoring, why on Earth does she still use her phone as a whiteboard when she's got the Microsoft surface? As someone who tutors online I cannot imagine how using her phone with this thick stylus would be comfortable and readable for the student – sure, someone may not be able to afford a graphics tablet/iPad, but when she already has a perfectly good device, can she not spare 15 minutes of her time to google how she could use it? Or ask someone? I can think of at least 3 ways she could make it work with a MacBook.
Might be a petty thing to point out, but with how much she charges I'd expect her to do everything she can for the sessions to be high-quality, and I can't imagine notes written on her phone with a non-bluetooth stylus are that. Especially since she basically abandon the Surface when there are so many people who would need a new laptop but can't afford it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
@ her latest IG post: we had Holly in her garden with normal clothes, Holly in her garden with sports clothes, Holly in her garden with lazy clothes, what's next Holly in her garden in her pjs?? I swear she's become sloppier ever since moving back home

Reactions: 2
This is such a minor complaint about Holly haha but one thing I just don't get is why she posts 10 photos from a photoshoot in a row on instagram. Obviously like everyone else if I take a selfie I don't just take the one, I'll take lots to find a good one haha, but then I'll only post one? Posting 10 basically identical photos just seems so weird to me? 🤣

This is such a minor complaint about Holly haha but one thing I just don't get is why she posts 10 photos from a photoshoot in a row on instagram. Obviously like everyone else if I take a selfie I don't just take the one, I'll take lots to find a good one haha, but then I'll only post one? Posting 10 basically identical photos just seems so weird to me? 🤣
Or 9 that look absolutely fine and one where she looks like a deranged seagull.

• Haha
The phone thing in her tutoring really annoys me lol. I thought that since she got the surface tablet she was using that (haven’t payed attention to her recent videos) but if she’s still using the phone... just why?? Has she even featured to surface tablet in any of her recent videos, or has she just shoved it in a drawer never to be used again :unsure:

The phone thing in her tutoring really annoys me lol. I thought that since she got the surface tablet she was using that (haven’t payed attention to her recent videos) but if she’s still using the phone... just why?? Has she even featured to surface tablet in any of her recent videos, or has she just shoved it in a drawer never to be used again :unsure:
She hasn't! Essentially she made that whole video about paper/digital note taking and her conclusion was basically that she doesn't like digital note taking (she's only tried it on the Surface, but that's besides the point) and ever since she hasn't really shown it at all, at least as far as I remember. Probably shoved in a drawer, which is such a shame.

Reactions: 5
She hasn't! Essentially she made that whole video about paper/digital note taking and her conclusion was basically that she doesn't like digital note taking (she's only tried it on the Surface, but that's besides the point) and ever since she hasn't really shown it at all, at least as far as I remember. Probably shoved in a drawer, which is such a shame.
It sits in the box at the side of her bedroom

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I think she does it because she wants to work for herself. So in that respect it's similar to youtube, something she really enjoys.

Also think it’s partly just a money making thing tbh. She wouldn’t have the clients to the same extent if it wasn’t for her YouTube so likeeee

Reactions: 8
@ her latest IG post: we had Holly in her garden with normal clothes, Holly in her garden with sports clothes, Holly in her garden with lazy clothes, what's next Holly in her garden in her pjs?? I swear she's become sloppier ever since moving back home
I don't see anything wrong with this? Is it the way she dresses or the fact her content is repetitive that's bugging you?

She certainly doesn't seem to have a passion for teaching..
Not many people do, really - it's incredibly tough work, even if you don't have a busy social life to balance alongside it.

What is that caption as well. "You can come and give me a big smooch on the forehead". What?! 😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Not many people do, really - it's incredibly tough work, even if you don't have a busy social life to balance alongside it.
It’s tough work but you wouldn’t get through it if you didn’t have some sort of passion for it. Hollys tutoring seems like something she does to bulk out her rigorous routine. She started it when she wasn’t doing her masters as something to give her something to do (because she can’t stand not doing anything).

idk just seems like it’s not a long term thing.

Reactions: 12
ANOTHER expensive laptop sent to her for her not to use???

stop sending laptops to people who won't review them properly and won't use them ever again!!

I don't see anything wrong with this? Is it the way she dresses or the fact her content is repetitive that's bugging you?

It's that she's putting less and less effort in her appearance - for someone who works by putting themselves online AND founded a clothing line I would expect more...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.