Holly Gabrielle #4 Any excuse to take her shirt off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Holly looked really different as a teenager - she did a video where she talked about youth/puberty (not sure how to phrase it lol) and showed a bunch of photos, and 14/15 year old Holly just looked so much healthier and more similar to Emily's body type. Like you can really see how her body changed when her ED started, and it's quite sad tbh. (Especially since she also looked happier in those older pics, plus she mentioned she had lots of friends as a young teen)

Reactions: 8
Unfortunately this is what happens when you spend too long being underweight. Lack of estrogen honestly fucks your body up so badly

Reactions: 15
Yikes, she’s really not very good at spelling. Shows she doesn’t read a lot.

Reactions: 6
Yikes, she’s really not very good at spelling. Shows she doesn’t read a lot.
yeah reading definitely helps. English is not my first language and I did the spelling test better than her. It was a fun video tho i played along with her.

Reactions: 6
The video makes me cringe. :censored: She’s running a tutoring business and yet she’s happy to show the world she can’t spell?

Reactions: 11
I cannot believe a Cambridge graduate has never seen the word paraphernalia in her life, and that she applied for grad medicine but struggles to spell abscess (why does she think there's a y????). For a well-educated native speaker most of these words should be pretty easy. Her score was abysmally low and would have been even lower (less than 50%) if her mum hadn't given her stupid half and three-quarter marks for spelling words 'almost' correctly, even taking into account the fact that gobbledygook and hemorrhoid have legitimate alternative spellings. Just goes to show that she really only has smarts in her very specific field.

Reactions: 16
I cannot believe a Cambridge graduate has never seen the word paraphernalia in her life, and that she applied for grad medicine but struggles to spell abscess (why does she think there's a y????). For a well-educated native speaker most of these words should be pretty easy. Her score was abysmally low and would have been even lower (less than 50%) if her mum hadn't given her stupid half and three-quarter marks for spelling words 'almost' correctly, even taking into account the fact that gobbledygook and hemorrhoid have legitimate alternative spellings. Just goes to show that she really only has smarts in her very specific field.
Let’s not forget that Holly, a masters student says eXetera

Holly just sorta continues to embarrass herself online? Idk how she isn’t embarrassed with half her content???

rolling around on the floor of her bedroom, being an absolute crackhead with her sister, invading personal space of people she lives with, not being able to spell even though she’s legit been to Cambridge and is doing a masters, saying she hates working in groups even though she runs a tutoring business, showing stupid decisions like continuing to exercise on an injury, prancing around supermarkets like shes 5, making sexual faces when she takes a bite of spinach, filming her brother half asleep for TikTok, not knowing what WAP means but doing the dance anyways

like there’s just so much????

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Holly just sorta continues to embarrass herself online? Idk how she isn’t embarrassed with half her content???

rolling around on the floor of her bedroom, being an absolute crackhead with her sister, invading personal space of people she lives with, not being able to spell even though she’s legit been to Cambridge and is doing a masters, saying she hates working in groups even though she runs a tutoring business, showing stupid decisions like continuing to exercise on an injury, prancing around supermarkets like shes 5, making sexual faces when she takes a bite of spinach, filming her brother half asleep for TikTok, not knowing what WAP means but doing the dance anyways

she really is the definition of booksmart but not very intelligent/worldly. I cannot imagine her in a workplace she would be one of the colleagues that just irritates everyone

she really is the definition of booksmart but not very intelligent/worldly. I cannot imagine her in a workplace she would be one of the colleagues that just irritates everyone
100% she would be the one in the office that everyone thinks "calm down love and stop dancing around being hyper" :rolleyes:

she sometimes reminds me of eleanor oliphant if holly worked in an office

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I also don't understand how it doesn't cross her mind that having such content online could seriously her in her future career (that is if she actually decides to do a PhD/do anything else with her Master's that isn't tutoring). I don't know, a potential employer may not dig deep enough to find the WAP dance on TikTok, but even googling her name, coming across her YouTube channel and seeing videos with titles like "I WENT ON DATING APPS 😳 FT. *PARENT REACTIONS*" – personally, I wouldn't want that.

I also don't understand how it doesn't cross her mind that having such content online could seriously her in her future career (that is if she actually decides to do a PhD/do anything else with her Master's that isn't tutoring). I don't know, a potential employer may not dig deep enough to find the WAP dance on TikTok, but even googling her name, coming across her YouTube channel and seeing videos with titles like "I WENT ON DATING APPS 😳 FT. *PARENT REACTIONS*" – personally, I wouldn't want that.
honestly I just don't think she has the level of awareness to think this. This is (yet another) consequence of not really having any outside influence, from friends etc, in her life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.