Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Magpie02

My god the secondhand embarrassment is so strong. Also the gloves she's wearing for her "gardening"... :censored: Doesn't Holly realize that you can put gloves in a washing machine?!

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-10 um 15.34.32.png

• Sick
Reactions: 1

emm

VIP Member
sp she is clearly advertising that ucas thing in her stories, is it declared?

ECH

VIP Member
It's not specifically the style of the glasses and jewellery but the jewellery specifically on her.

xoxoxo13

VIP Member
. Also e.g. during her first year at Cambridge she kept talking about how great she's doing emotionally, only to admit years later that she actually had homesickness issues that were so sever she had to get support from her College wellness team for it.
When did she say this? I never watched that video.
She's so enmeshed with her family, it's weird. Especially given how cold they all seem.

treasuredintention

I had to look up Tin Tin to understand this comment... I think Tim from "Tim and Struppi" is meant.
🤣
What do you think? Is the commenter right?😂
yeah TinTin is the original name, but I don't see the resemblance?? she isn't particularly ginger, but maybe it's the baby hairs pointing upwards that give the illusion

In light of two deaths in the news in two weeks of young women from anorexia, what actually can you do if someone is not recognising they have a problem or unwilling to seek help? At work we have been doing a lot of sign posting to organisations who help etc, but say I worked with someone as Ill, frail and destroyed as Holly how do you handle the situation, knowing any comment on appearance would probs negatively feed into voices?

treasuredintention

i

is she showing off her thigh gap
I didn't think of that at first since hers isn't the "largest" I've seen - for context I'm not starting competition, I wanted to remind people that it has to do with bone structure, I have very open hips and with my BMI>20 I have a much larger thigh gap NATURALLY than some of my quite underweight friends (yet their legs are much slimmer than mine, just genetics!)

but then again, maybe she IS showing it off, showing that she is so skinny she will go "against the odds" and have a thigh gap even if her genetics don't favour it.... idk man

From what I remember, her parents' idea of dealing with her anorexia was to threaten her with not going to CB unless she got better so she just proceeded to become vegan and play pretend being cured so she would get to go. She hasn't stopped since.

Her entire reason for being vegan is so she can eat barely-any-calorie vegetables that take up space on the plate so she can show it as proof that she is eating "so much" while conveniently leaving out the fact that all of that adds up to one hamster meal.
She can count on people who don't understand calories to defend her in the comments bc her plates are ~so full~ omg, she must be Naturally Skinny if she easts so much, stop bullying her!
What's CB?🙈

emm

VIP Member
No. No. No. NO.

Holly NO.

Ugh this has actually really annoyed me. My uni are doing these 24 hour exams and this is completely misrepresentative of what they are. It's an open book system that means you have 24 hours to complete it- you SHOULD be doing it in normal exam time- so about 2 hours (ish, it could be more or less). It's designed this way to make it accessible to everyone- not so you stress over it for 24 hours. This is the kind of shit I have to tell my students not to watch or pay attention to. We're all already stressed out over online working, and this kind of content makes it so much worse.
I am not at uni, how does it work? do they not stop you after the 2 hours?

3littlekittens

Honestly Holly being CEO or whatever of a tutoring business is still so weird to me. Like I just don't get the impression from her videos that she enjoys it, it seems like just one more chore/todo list item for her? Plus she doesn't seem really interested in either business administration or education/teaching.. and she's not even handling the business herself really, seeing how her mom constantly has to help her/watch over what Holly does. (Then again maybe I'm just salty cause I've been tutoring for years but I've never founded a business lmao)
I think she does it because she wants to work for herself. So in that respect it's similar to youtube, something she really enjoys.

swishswishbish1

This is the pickiest thing, but those glasses and the jewellery she's been wearing recently make her look like she's someone's batty aunt, not a 23 year old.
Asdfgjljk I feel called out I have very similar glasses and also like hoop earings....

beaki167

Hi, I only found Holly and her tattle very recently. Her rejection for medicine was recommended on my youtube and that’s how I found her and then I stalked her instagram and this page a bit more. She doesn’t strike me as the person who wants to become a medical doctor and work with patients rather I get more of a business vibe from her? I know she does a masters in cancer research or something?
My question is does anyone of you know if it was ever her goal to become a physician or was she always just interested in research?