Holly Gabrielle #3 Spends hours in class and eats only grass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so if that bit was Holly learning about finances, then there's actually only 3 resolutions she didn't give us an update on: 1) going scuba diving, 2) learning German, and 3) getting a therapist
yeah idk why that person said she brought up going to therapy when she obviously didn't

Reactions: 3
anyone else find it weird that no one in her house has face moisteriser?
using moisturiser actually stops your skins natural ability to moisturise. Our skins have natural mechanisms which moisturise our skin, when you start doing that artificially, it messes up your skins ability to produce natural moisture.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
using moisturiser actually stops your skins natural ability to moisturise. Our skins have natural mechanisms which moisturise our skin, when you start doing that artificially, it messes up your skins ability to produce natural moisture.
Not if you have eczema :( I’m always dry 😟

Reactions: 10
i knowfor myself i had really dry skin before i started to moisturise, i think it must depend on skin type

Reactions: 8
.... backed up by which study? treatment of dry skin with moisturising agents has been proven effective on the other hand...

Honestly, this last video gave me the same vibes as the last one, I reallllyyy appreciate her adding some actual diversity to her content, and the self-reflection, but I wish she could prioritise her therapy sessions. It could just be online counselling to begin with honestly just to get her started gently on reflecting on her life (no one wants fingers pointed at them).

But is it just me or does Holly give anyone else the impression that she would only get treatment if the NHS allows it? like, it feels like she thinks that if the NHS denies treatment or makes her wait, it's because her condition is not that serious, rather than they are underpaid and can't take everyone in....

Reactions: 12
No nope and no
That’s neither how skin works now how moisturisers work.
This was a popular myth among nAtUrAl mom groups

Do we have any title suggestions for the new thread ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
.... backed up by which study? treatment of dry skin with moisturising agents has been proven effective on the other hand...

Honestly, this last video gave me the same vibes as the last one, I reallllyyy appreciate her adding some actual diversity to her content, and the self-reflection, but I wish she could prioritise her therapy sessions. It could just be online counselling to begin with honestly just to get her started gently on reflecting on her life (no one wants fingers pointed at them).

But is it just me or does Holly give anyone else the impression that she would only get treatment if the NHS allows it? like, it feels like she thinks that if the NHS denies treatment or makes her wait, it's because her condition is not that serious, rather than they are underpaid and can't take everyone in....
yeah I thought this when she made such a big deal of feeling bad about going to AnE for her hands... I think she would probably just use this as an excuse not to go to therapy as she doesn't want to. I on and off go to therapy myself and I get it, I hate going, I find it really difficult, but I know at times I need to and just have to force myself (often encourages by family tbh) to go

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don't think Holly is managed by sixteenth? In fact I don't think she has any management
Yeah, I also think she has no management.

Either way, how come every studytuber has some sort of "secret project" going on? They're probably the least interesting bunch on youtube?? (Don't get me wrong, I love a good study vlog, but all their projects are so lame and usually self-centred.)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The reason for secret projects is just to keep you watching their content to get "clues" and how grow anticipation/make you more excited than you would be when it comes out (you're more excited that it came out than about the product itself lol)

Reactions: 9
Kinda wishing her "secret project" was her calling potential therapists to make a first appointment even though I know full well that's not what it is

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.