Holly Gabrielle #3 Spends hours in class and eats only grass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I don't think she has changed much in terms of her mindset or her weight. I am really worried for her in terms of long-term side effects of her eating disorder. She really should seek professional treatment.

Reactions: 6
As Holly showed her pancakes in her last video, I was reminded of "Tubby Toast" from Teletubbies in terms of colour and perfect shape... and her excitement about it.
😂
Did anyone think that too?
008DD887-AE65-4806-BDE4-A4EA6B3C676D.jpeg

And this (see the end) is the Tubby Toast:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry, me again. But just watching Hollys old videos.... I would really like to see Holly rewatch some of them and react. Especially this one:

Seeing holly use terms such as ‘full blown anorexia’ and ‘I guess you could say anorexia.... maybe orthorexia’ is just a sign that she really wasn’t recovered back then, and I hate to say it, but if she wasn’t recovered then, there’s no way she can be now. It’s not a linear process and I get that, but it’s clear she needed therapy then and if she really doesn’t get it soon now then who knows what’ll happen to her.
Tbh I think going vegan is probably one of the worst things you can ever do if you’re recovering from an ED. It just legitimizes and provides an excuse to continue restricting your diet, she should be encouraged to stop being vegan until she has recovered completely

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tbh I think going vegan is probably one of the worst things you can ever do if you’re recovering from an ED. It just legitimizes and provides an excuse to continue restricting your diet, she should be encouraged to stop being vegan until she has recovered completely
I’ve always thought the same, going vegan just enables the person to cover up their disordered eating habits within the realm of veganism. It also makes it really easy for anorexics to continue tricks such as eating really large portions of low calorie food (e.g. a plate full of veggies) but no one will question it because it might seem like a typical vegan meal.

Reactions: 7
I’ve always thought the same, going vegan just enables the person to cover up their disordered eating habits within the realm of veganism. It also makes it really easy for anorexics to continue tricks such as eating really large portions of low calorie food (e.g. a plate full of veggies) but no one will question it because it might seem like a typical vegan meal.
yeah, it is very claer from lots of youtube channels that so many vegans/fitness channels etc are people who in the past had serious eating disorders and have now found a socially acceptable way of restricting, not saying that everyone is like this but lots of people are

Reactions: 8
Exactly. It’s also so much harder to eat a complete diet as a vegan, you really must be careful to get all of the essential nutrients, there is absolutely no room for restriction if you’re vegan. She is seriously heading towards osteoporosis if she doesn’t get treatment asap, especially if she doesn’t have periods as was speculated here previously

Reactions: 4
Exactly. It’s also so much harder to eat a complete diet as a vegan, you really must be careful to get all of the essential nutrients, there is absolutely no room for restriction if you’re vegan. She is seriously heading towards osteoporosis if she doesn’t get treatment asap, especially if she doesn’t have periods as was speculated here previously
yeah totally agree, I had never looked at her food account until recently and the meals are all so low in fat and protein, does she take supplements?

Reactions: 2
yeah, it is very claer from lots of youtube channels that so many vegans/fitness channels etc are people who in the past had serious eating disorders and have now found a socially acceptable way of restricting, not saying that everyone is like this but lots of people are
Couldn't agree more, so many people either turn vegan or get into bodybuilding/bikini competitions as way of restricting/disguising their issues

Couldn't agree more, so many people either turn vegan or get into bodybuilding/bikini competitions as way of restricting/disguising their issues
yeah I have friends/acquaintances who have done the same, the same with gluten also

Reactions: 1
anything interesting in her update video today, i don't want to sit through 16 mins, seeing her declining appearance makes me so sad and angry at same time

• Sad
Reactions: 3
anything interesting in her update video today, i don't want to sit through 16 mins, seeing her declining appearance makes me so sad and angry at same time
She kept talking about how much better her mental health is 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Can someone please make a new thread??

I honestly do believe that her interest in cancer is real, and I wish she talked about it more like she did today instead of how smelly her dogs's farts are...

• Sick
Reactions: 9

I honestly do believe that her interest in cancer is real, and I wish she talked about it more like she did today instead of how smelly her dogs's farts are...
I would but it says I have insufficient privileges 😭 I think this one is the top name! ‘Holly Gabrielle #4: Any excuse to take her shirt off’ :)

ALSO YES I wish Holly would quit it with the dog farting and actually talk about herself a bit more. Her recent video made me realise just how little we really know Holly..... she’s made up quite a persona online I think.

Reactions: 5

in every damn video she talks about her pets' farts or poop... seriously, what's up with that?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.