Hollie & Josh Wright

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with everything re Josh and Hollie but to keep bringing up that their child isn't walking is just ridiculous. All children develop at different stages, as people have said 16 months is nothing to be concerned about

Reactions: 7
Always looking into the distance acting like he doesn't know the pics getting took 🙄.

All their posts are just dublicates of each other 😴

Screenshot_20230617-141316.png

---
I agree with everything re Josh and Hollie but to keep bringing up that their child isn't walking is just ridiculous. All children develop at different stages, as people have said 16 months is nothing to be concerned about
I'm not keeping on bringing it up... im stating a fact,

as my comment yesterday was the first comment in here for nearly three weeks,

things could have changed since then.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Personally I think him not walking yet could be a result of them having two very close together and find it easier with him not walking/getting into as much I think they finding it easier with having two non walking babies
And probably not giving him much opportunity to be able to learn to walk his always on marble floors or outside so not really ideal to encourage him to take his first steps and they also find it easier him just sitting so they can sit poolside otherwise they would be chasing after him not lounging on sun beds sunbathing

I think the point is, nobody is saying anything about the babies abilities, it's more to do with his parents not giving him the right support or encouragement. They'd rather he sit still for an instaphoto.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Personally I think him not walking yet could be a result of them having two very close together and find it easier with him not walking/getting into as much I think they finding it easier with having two non walking babies
And probably not giving him much opportunity to be able to learn to walk his always on marble floors or outside so not really ideal to encourage him to take his first steps and they also find it easier him just sitting so they can sit poolside otherwise they would be chasing after him not lounging on sun beds sunbathing
Can’t wait for them both to be on the move. Won’t be much sunbathing going on then!

Their holiday is one big photo shoot exploiting the boys privacy,

and Josh is blinded by the sun with no hat or sun top on.

Screenshot_20230617-165737.png

Reactions: 4
I just cannot for the life of me understand why they are ok with their children bare skinned in the boiling hot sun 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 why are they not covering them up. It makes me feel sick. Surely people are messaging them on Instagram saying they need to be out of the sun or covered, they must be ignoring it! If my mother was on holiday with me, she'd be furious and making me cover them up, Carol is clearly just as happy to cause skin damage.

Reactions: 14
My little boy is fair like little Josh, he is smothered in factor 50 constantly from morning Til night at the moment, in a hat sunglasses and tshirt all the time, in the shade as much as possible and yet has still picked up a little colour on his arms and feet and I’m absolutely mortified about it! It’s obviously just his natural skin tone (his dad and I both tan easily) and someone commented the other day he has a little sun tan and I wanted the ground to swallow me as the thought that I might be encouraging a tan is awful. To say, I don’t understand how these people are letting their kids bake in the daytime sun on holiday without hats or tops on. They obviously think a suntan is cute on their babies and that’s just gross.

Has Josh got eyesite problems?

they're in the shade yet he's still squinting badly and in some other pics he's like that.

Josh and Hollie both shared Vis so Jess is there also,

redneck sharing your nephew when his own mother hasn't even posted,

Josh and Hollie are so desperate for content it's embarrassing.

Screenshot_20230618-101552.png

Reactions: 3
Another day and another endless posts of baby Josh exposed to the sun. Absolute morons.

Reactions: 9
Just seen a video that Josh posted where Little Josh is crawling towards Grandad Mark, bearing in mind the water is almost to Marks knees. Although Mark starts walking closer, he didn't do it immediately and there is a fair distance between them... and instead of ensuring the baby is ok the person filming just carries on and doesn't seem to flinch! Maybe I am just too protective with my child around water, but I would have immediately thrown the phone and ran to the child when they started moving into the water 🤷

The way that Josh shouts at big Mark when he's with little Josh in the pool. Wow. I find Josh the most cringe out of all of them, really started to believe he's something hasn't he?

Reactions: 9
The way that Josh shouts at big Mark when he's with little Josh in the pool. Wow. I find Josh the most cringe out of all of them, really started to believe he's something hasn't he?
Just seen that, can’t stand any of them but big Mark was doing what any Grandad would do! Horrible way to speak to him, never mind being an obnoxious prick, get a sun suit and hat on that child, makes my blood boil, they’re so selfish

Reactions: 6
Actually feel like reporting them to social services now over this sun exposure. It's sickening.

Reactions: 3
They are far too comfortable with those babies around water
I know everyone takes the piss out of Will but at least he looked like he was paying attention to the babies around the pool, rather than standing watching or taking 500 videos for instagram 🙄

Reactions: 8
I know everyone takes the piss out of Will but at least he looked like he was paying attention to the babies around the pool, rather than standing watching or taking 500 videos for instagram 🙄
Agreed I actually felt a bit more respect for him and the grandad. I feel like they think being so blaze about the babies with the pool makes them look cool? The same kind who think they don't have to wear suncream
---
Also feel like Josh gives off bully vibes. Even if Hollie wasn't comfortable with anything I doubt they'd listen to her

I feel really stressed looking at that baby in trunks and no hat I wouldn’t even do that in England let alone on holiday so dangerous. Also they’re still bottle feeding him like a baby? I know all babies develop differently but my son has a genetic syndrome and he was similar to Josh except he did hold his own bottle and looked his age. I worry that there the type to ignore if there is something and won’t accept it/ try mask it