Hollie & Josh Wright

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure baby josh needs glasses the way he looks is with his head down like his really trying to focus but it probably doesn’t help he is always say inch’s from an iPad! I can’t believe how much they sit him infront of it ☹ and I know all babies learn at own pace but how old is he now like 15 months he isn’t showing any signs of walking but I’m not surprised as he always sat in a high chair infront of a tablet or in blazing sun at risk of getting heat stroke! I’m not saying anyone is the perfect parent but some of these choices are just plain silly not to mention the little premmy baby being taken abroad 🥲

Reactions: 12
Like her mother-in-law.

Hollie looks horrendous and haggard with patchy coloured skin with no makeup up on.
---
And it looks like Josh is no where near walking yet...he's at the stage of a 8 month.
---
Josh looks red in this and looks like he's struggling to see.
Screenshot_20230525-101536.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I am shocked to never see that poor boy in a hat, it’s so sunny and hot there!

Reactions: 5
I think there is a series on the BBC starting on 8 June about Mark, Josh and their dad touring the UK.

Reactions: 3
Poor baby’s skin is red and burnt. Shocking. This is not about an instagram aesthetic hun, it is about your son’s chances of developing skin cancer. Really need to IQ test some of these people before allowing them to look after kids. One cloudy day at the park and they get a bit of sunburn is an oversight, actively taking your baby to the Middle East in May and having him wearing no sun protective clothing in blazing sun is negligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Young Vis running around playing football ⚽,

big Josh will be raging little Josh hasn't found his feet yet

Screenshot_20230525-135545.png

If a
Young Vis running around playing football ⚽,

big Josh will be raging little Josh hasn't found his feet yet

View attachment 2195143
I really think josh’s eyes need checking I could be wrong but to me he seems to squint and hold his head down when focusing,could be why his later to walk if his struggling to see properly
Jess seems to let her little actually play and have time to learn to walk not always in high chair i front of screen

If a

I really think josh’s eyes need checking I could be wrong but to me he seems to squint and hold his head down when focusing,could be why his later to walk if his struggling to see properly
Jess seems to let her little actually play and have time to learn to walk not always in high chair i front of screen
It’s funny you mention that’s because studies are showing that more children are developing problems with their eyes due to increased screen time and focusing on something at that distance for a long time and from an early age. (Like how if you work with computers for long periods of time you should step away and refocus your eyes every so often - kids don’t tend to do that. There are also increased issues with neck pain as well from looking down at screens for long periods of time. Obviously the neck thing is in older children.

Reactions: 4
I tried to report the story as child negligence but it's not an option. Baby Josh is clearly burnt with red skin and yet he is still in just shorts and sat in the direct sun. WHY are they ok with this! And showing it on Instagram like they aren't being negligent. If her mother is with them why isn't she stopping the poor baby being burnt? Are they all thick or do they just value a tan over their child getting cancer!!!!
Also look at this photo of the tiny prem baby, is it the photo or is his Face BURNT!!!!???

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Her mothers face is darker than David Dickensons and she looks like a hardened drinker and smoker ....she makes Carol look young.

they are probably half pissed all day..

plus Josh was crawling 🙄 in water that was getting a bit deep for him and he swallowed a fair bit of pool water, they actually filmed it😮.

I noticed the little baby looked red also.

Reactions: 9
Her mothers face is darker than David Dickensons and she looks like a hardened drinker and smoker ....she makes Carol look young.

plus Josh was crawling 🙄 in water that was getting a bit deep for him and he swallowed a fair bit of pool water, they actually filmed it😮.

Yes, I was also concerned about the baby crawling in water upto his chin. They are actually so odd the way they film all these things, it makes me think it's on purpose!

Reactions: 7
Yes, I was also concerned about the baby crawling in water upto his chin. They are actually so odd the way they film all these things, it makes me think it's on purpose!
I wouldn't be surprised if they're chuffed that they finally have a thread like they're now famous 🤣

and yes why would you film your child nearly choking on dirty pool water, it's like they want a reaction.

I noticed th

😂😂 no one can make carole Wright look young.
---
If a

Most definitely!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His poor arms are red too. If he’s not burnt then he’s really really hot. Dubai has so many facilities inside in air con they could be entertaining the kids and keeping them out of that heat easily. Seriously tit parenting.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Or they could have just not gone. I can't believe they think it's acceptable to go with a premmie baby. Why is going to Dubai a milestone for them???

Reactions: 15
Young babies can not regulate their body temperature, premature babies struggle with this even more so. Why you would take such a tiny baby to Dubai at this time of year is incomprehensible!!

Reactions: 14