Hollie & Josh Wright

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand either of them but I don't think the walking thing is a result of them both. I gave both my children the exact same support/experience and one was a 9 month Walker and one was a 16 month Walker. It's bizarre. My slowest Walker is also my brightest child academically. I can imagine Jess really rubbing it in that Vis is walking, I do feel for Hollie in that respect. Although they really don't seem concerned as long as Josh is posing for their insta pics 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
I think big Josh will be raging his son wasn't the first to walk, with them all being so competitive.

• Haha
They are certainly competitive, if my siblings son hadn't walked yet, I wouldn't be plastering my much younger son allover social media bragging he's walking. I'd feel bad about it, knowing how milestones make parents worry.... Jess doesn't care, it speaks volumes

Reactions: 1
They are certainly competitive, if my siblings son hadn't walked yet, I wouldn't be plastering my much younger son allover social media bragging he's walking. I'd feel bad about it, knowing how milestones make parents worry.... Jess doesn't care, it speaks volumes
She’s allowed to be proud that her son is walking,what is she supposed to do keep him sat down until josh is walking too?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't stand either of them but I don't think the walking thing is a result of them both. I gave both my children the exact same support/experience and one was a 9 month Walker and one was a 16 month Walker. It's bizarre. My slowest Walker is also my brightest child academically. I can imagine Jess really rubbing it in that Vis is walking, I do feel for Hollie in that respect. Although they really don't seem concerned as long as Josh is posing for their insta pics 🙄🙄
both of mine were talkers not walkers (14 & 16 months) but they did from around 12 months cruise lots and walk with someone holding their hands. Josh does seem very young in his development for a 15 month old but seeing the holiday videos i wonder if he has a slight issue with one of his feet (seems to turn in) or is it that they baby him and carry him everywhere.
They strike me as parents who love the baby stage but not so much an active toddler that you need to do stuff with!

Reactions: 5
She’s allowed to be proud that her son is walking,what is she supposed to do keep him sat down until josh is walking too?
Absolutely not, I'm just saying I think siblings would be a bit conscious of the fact they'd make their siblings feel bad. Like my sister was trying to conceive for 5 years and struggled, during that time I got pregnant, I obviously didn't deny it but I didn't have a baby shower or make a big song and dance about it on socials as I knew she'd be hurting. I just mean I think as a sibling you are aware of your brothers and sisters feelings. My point is, I don't think they are close.

I think Jess and Natalie are close ....

but when Josh and Mark turn up its just for show.

And Jess, Hollie and Michelle are legally sister in-law but I don't think they're friends if you know what I mean, it's just photo opportunity family milestones/occasions weddings ect they meet up at.

I think leather face will be very hands on with Vis and always have him...

but not so much with Josh.

Reactions: 7
I think Jess and Natalie are close ....

but when Josh and Mark turn up its just for show.

And Jess, Hollie and Michelle are legally sister in-law but I don't think they're friends if you know what I mean, it's just photo opportunity family milestones/occasions weddings ect they meet up at.

I think leather face will be very hands on with Vis and always have him...

but not so much with Josh.
Yeah I get the impression Mark and Jess aren’t that close. He proper fawns over Josh’s kids but rarely mentions Vis.

Reactions: 6
I always got the impression Mark and Jess didn't get on when they were on Towie. Well I sometimes believe the rumours that Jess is actually natalyas mother, Natalya is morphing into Jess.
---
It also makes me laugh how Jess went from Giovanni to Ham face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she fully missed her opportunity to have the model looking children then.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
About 18 month...

yet looks and acts like a 8 month old.

At this rate Dustin will be walking before him.

How old is Josh now?

Dustin looks nothing like Josh
i think baby Josh has the 'wright' look ..hes the spit of one of Leah Wrights boys but i think Dustin more like hollie side. Although premature babies all have similar look for quite some time

I think he’s about 16 months, it’s not unusual for a baby not to be walking at that age. One of mine didn’t walk until he was 18months, he was lazy, preferred crawling. From the recent videos he looks like he’s more active.
Another holiday for that tiny baby sat in the sun with no hat on, god they’re thick

Reactions: 8
Yeah I don't think 16 months is a concern about walking. Some learn to crawl and then don't want to stop crawling.

I think they money must just be from Instagram.

Reactions: 2
Leather face's turn to babysit this holiday...

are these young couples unable to go on holiday themselves and their kids nowadays.

Jess is the same she can't just go with ham face and Vis,
she always needs to take daddy and leather face.

Screenshot_20230616-224453.png

Reactions: 3
Josh looks bleeping dreadful .. really aged and not well.. talking about the dad not the baby btw lol the wrights don’t she well do they .. his eyes have fallen down the sides of his face 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8