Hollie & Josh Wright

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have they not removed the bloody fur lining of the pram! In that heat sat on top of that fur! Poor boy I’m surprised he hasn’t over heated bless him

Reactions: 5
In fairness sheepskin liners do help keep cool, they are snug in winter but not hot in the summer, my boy is much cooler in his than just the regular pram seat on a hot day. Just so irresponsible letting those boys get burnt I can’t believe it.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone hear in the background of Joshs story where little one is sat on bed drinking the water,someone in background is saying “his not himself his so hot” then little baby cry’s then she says “what have you just given him?” Then she says “he needs calpol” … i don’t know who’s she’s talking to but both holly and josh aren’t taking any notice
Could very well be talking about the little premature baby probably showing signs of heat stroke wouldn’t surprise me
Why on earth they have taken those children there is baffling

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Did anyone hear in the background of Joshs story where little one is sat on bed drinking the water,someone in background is saying “his not himself his so hot” then little baby cry’s then she says “what have you just given him?” Then she says “he needs calpol” … i don’t know who’s she’s talking to but both holly and josh aren’t taking any notice
I have just listened to it loud and clear and yes you're correct...it could be her mum or sister talking? or has Hollies voice at another time went on that storie accidentally ? is that possible?

why the duck share it?

must be Dustbin they're talk talking about as the crying baby sounds like a newborn.

Tbh their holiday looks hard work and not enjoyable.
---
Sounds like big josh is laughing are they trolling us in here?

The background noise doesn't fit in with that room it sounds like they're outside, it's all very odd.

Reactions: 6
But if the baby were to be unwell with heatstroke you just know they’d blame it on something else. “Oh he was just unwell from being premature” 🙄

I am actually angry and really upset they have lettheir 2 babies burn 😲😖 why the hell have they got no hats or wetsuits to cover them in the sun? Selfish, vacuous dicks!!!

Reactions: 14
Why would they not put a UV top on that poor toddler?! Or even just a tshirt when he’s sitting on the beach. I’m lazy, I couldn’t be doing with having to cover that much of a wriggly toddler with Suncream!

Reactions: 7
She was holding the milk bottle in Josh's mouth while lying in the pram ..

my two kids are in their twenties now so i can't 100% remember but I'm pretty positive at 15/16 months they were able to hold the bottle themselves, especially when lying down.

• Heart
Other than two plastic cars you never see him with anything else to entertain him other than the iPad! No books, stickers, anything requiring them to engage with him. Literally just an instagram prop to match sunburn and swim shorts with daddy 🙄🙄 don’t get me wrong I use screens when needed but that’s when the other options get exhausted (gotta love some Miss Rachel when you just want to eat your dinner before it’s stone cold!) but they show him constantly babysat by the iPad, no wonder he seems so young for his age. I’ve noticed this with loads of influencers/instagrammed it’s like they enjoy keeping their babies young because they are easier to drag along to restaurants for hours on end!

Reactions: 15
They treat the eldest like he’s 3 months old! Except with regards to iPad usage and then treat him likes he’s 14! They need to encourage and stimulate him.

They don’t seem very interested parents at all. It’s baffling that they decided to have 2 so close together. Unless they’re hoping they’ll entertain each other soon so they can leave them to it.

Reactions: 7
On their stories baby josh seemed more interested in two spoons rather than the pudding that was in front of him so much so granny in the background was like… err hello josh look …. eat pudding… still didn’t seem interested in it, then the reel cut off… Is he walking yet? I know every child develops differently but he always seems to be held or in buggy most of the time.

Reactions: 2
Did Josh have a hat on even once on that holiday?! I didn’t see him in a sun suit either, he’s so fair and he had nothing on his top half??! Then you have the premature baby with a gradual tan, Jesus!! Words fail me with these two thick cunts

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Being on a pool holiday would have been the perfect opportunity to get Josh on his feet ....

it's still not happened.

I know every kids different but he is 15 going on 16 month i believe, and imo he is at the stage of a eight month,

i looked back at their IG and there's a pic of Josh at Halloween and he's not grew any he's still the same.

Hollie and Josh will be noticing the difference between him and Vis who is 3/4 month younger.

Reactions: 3
"fearless"

is he?

if he was fearless your toddler would have took the plunge and be walking now like his younger cousin.
---
Screenshot_20230529-170641.png

Reactions: 2