Hollie & Josh Wright

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who have they taken along this time to mind the kids?! Nutella?! Or is she too busy eye bleeping the camera with her horrendous new fake tits 🤪
her parents and about 20? other people..

they never go on holiday just the 4 of them, God forbid Hollie parents her kids without back up support. Lazy Jess is the same

Reactions: 10
The posing with the foot out and then one of them is on both tip toes 😂😂😂 second hand embarrassment

Reactions: 3
Can a company please gift these morons some spf swimsuits for there kids....... no tops on just shorts playing in water! They deserve all they get if the kids end up in a hospital with sun burnt skin!

Reactions: 3
her sisters new born daughter is burnt too and I was going to post it in here but it's been removed
---
* still there, her legs burnt
Screenshot_20240531-133148.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I find it awful how their youngest son’s nickname is ‘dust’… how pleasant
---
Also they’ve spent so much time in the sun that they look nearer 40 than 31

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I always think it must be exhausting for them in their outfits / coated in makeup constantly Instagram ready. The third sister has the right idea much more natural enjoying the moment.

Reactions: 16
Are they identical? I can't work out if they are with all the filler/botox in them 🙈

also see on latest stories they still haven't invested in and swimsuit and still allowing the children to be half naked outside. Don't they understand the dangers of sun straight on the skin!

Reactions: 5
I think the bigger sister is the real size hollie and Sophie would be if they didn't starve themselves.

I think the bigger sister is pretty, and the other two are dogs.
---
I find it awful how their youngest son’s nickname is ‘dust’… how pleasant
---
Also they’ve spent so much time in the sun that they look nearer 40 than 31
Sophie looks trans
---
All three triplets look nothing alike.

Reactions: 6
Agree Katie is so much more prettier and natural than the other 2. Sophie looks like a right witch!

Reactions: 7