Hollie & Josh Wright

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video Josh has posted of little Josh on the water chute sitting in the yellow inflatable with no float/armbands on

These two are absolute morons

Looks like hollies brother or someone else with them had to grab at the end when he ended up in the deeper part

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Not one single pic with a sun hat or sunsuit on. Those ooor babies delicate skin.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The more i watch little Josh.... the more obvious that he is on the spectrum and seems in hos own world completely bless him. Little Dustin is more advanced and social than him and the way he is. I hope they don't have blinkers on and help him with whatever support he may need.

Reactions: 4
I've said it all along and the older he's getting it's more obvious.

he 100% has special needs imo

Reactions: 1
On another family holiday ffs
Looks like they're staying at the Illa D'or ..the most expensive hotel in Puerto Pollensa!
its about €4000 a week to go now !
must be at least their 3rd or 4th holiday this year..and yes i am jealous as its one of my favourite places with many happy memories but after covid the prices for that part of Majorca have skyrocketed to the point you could go the the Caribbean for cheaper!
Anyway pity party for one over! 😂
Those poor boys are gonna have skin like old leather by their teens!

Reactions: 9
Not even being petty but so many holidays with two little ones I think I'd be fed up of all the packing / washing by now. They can't just have days at home letting the kids play with their toys or in the garden. Is this the third holiday in 2 months?

Reactions: 13
So who's turn is it now? leather face or Hollies Jimmy Savile lookalike mum?

It's obvious H&J can't cope with the boys without support.

• Haha
Poor Dustin burnt as usual. Parents to busy getting Instagram content to protect his skin. Blows my mind that her mum hasn't chucked a hat on him.

All the holidays are the same as well - sitting round a pool, eating the same food, drinking the same drink in Essex on Sea! Not one bit of culture or venturing somewhere interesting to actually engage their kids, just sitting watching them frazzle and get sun damage whilst they sit and drink. Lovely.

• Sad
Reactions: 8