Hollie & Josh Wright

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1500 is only 78k a year, how on earth do you get a million pound house on that
He’s played for other clubs in higher leagues so probably had a good deposit

Not sure how they can sustain things though once he retires which will be soon given his age
---
He alluded to this himself on the show he did with mark and his dad

Reactions: 4
Must be a financial worry ..and Hollie won't bring in much with her daft pyramid schemes and the odd hello fresh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
away on holiday with leather face, marathon fraudster and Natalie..

God forbid Hollie and Josh actually parent their kids on holiday without back up help

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re in Abu Dhabi according to natalya’s stories
no doubt grifted - tagging the hotel

Reactions: 5
Seems like she waited to see if they would grow by themselves but they obviously didn’t.. in time they will probably settle a little bit.

Reactions: 1
Jess has joined them in Abu Dhabi straight from her #gifted holiday in Dubai, I know they’re only an hour or two apart between the two but even so 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Look at little Josh's burnt legs.

and couldn't she remove their dummies for a pic.

both boys will end up with dummy teeth
Screenshot_20240513-111606.png

---
Little Josh is always so sad and confused looking

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Jess kid is the same too in all the stories, burnt
shameful
why have none of the kids ever got hats on either..they go to these ridiculously hot countries and never protect their kids properly from the sun ☹

Reactions: 8
Before I had children I def thought ‘my future kids will never wear them ugly suits’ they’ll wear cute cozies or shorts get a lovely little tan….

Then I matured and became a parent. My kids are in long sleeve UV suits smothered in cream every half hour/hour with a hat on playing in the shade unless they’re having 10 mins in the pool! And as for a tan (I know it can’t always be helped) but I’m proud of my kids still being so pale in comparison so myself who’s sat in the sun etc. I’ll protect their perfect skin for as long as possible!

I feel like I can’t word what I’m trying to say, I know some skin tones catch the sun easier than others. But I have zero interest in my kids getting a tan. I don’t think it’s cute or looks good. I’ve done a good job as a mum for them to come home as pale as when we arrived 😂

Reactions: 15