Hollie & Josh Wright

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before I had children I def thought ‘my future kids will never wear them ugly suits’ they’ll wear cute cozies or shorts get a lovely little tan….

Then I matured and became a parent. My kids are in long sleeve UV suits smothered in cream every half hour/hour with a hat on playing in the shade unless they’re having 10 mins in the pool! And as for a tan (I know it can’t always be helped) but I’m proud of my kids still being so pale in comparison so myself who’s sat in the sun etc. I’ll protect their perfect skin for as long as possible!

I feel like I can’t word what I’m trying to say, I know some skin tones catch the sun easier than others. But I have zero interest in my kids getting a tan. I don’t think it’s cute or looks good. I’ve done a good job as a mum for them to come home as pale as when we arrived 😂
Exactly this, mine always had the sun suits on as I was terrified of them burning!

Reactions: 6
Before I had children I def thought ‘my future kids will never wear them ugly suits’ they’ll wear cute cozies or shorts get a lovely little tan….

Then I matured and became a parent. My kids are in long sleeve UV suits smothered in cream every half hour/hour with a hat on playing in the shade unless they’re having 10 mins in the pool! And as for a tan (I know it can’t always be helped) but I’m proud of my kids still being so pale in comparison so myself who’s sat in the sun etc. I’ll protect their perfect skin for as long as possible!

I feel like I can’t word what I’m trying to say, I know some skin tones catch the sun easier than others. But I have zero interest in my kids getting a tan. I don’t think it’s cute or looks good. I’ve done a good job as a mum for them to come home as pale as when we arrived 😂
Exactly this - back from 2 week holiday in Florida where it was hot everyday. Although our toddler refuses point blank to wear a hat, I was always trying to get him to wear it, always in sun cream, properly clothed, in shade, umbrella on the buggy and came back whiter than he left and I’m so proud at no point did he get burnt at all and we were out everyday! I just don’t understand they way this family do things!

Reactions: 7
Full length UV suits and suncream and hats will take up room in her suitcase for all the shoes, bags and outfits she needs to pose in!

Reactions: 4
I see dull Nutella is deleting comments about her very obvious tit job, she must think people will think they’ve grown overnight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How do Hollie and Josh afford so many holidays?! None of this family seem to like being at home and enjoying family time. Always here, there and everywhere.

Wonder whose marriage will last the longest out of Mark, Josh and Jess?

How do Hollie and Josh afford so many holidays?! None of this family seem to like being at home and enjoying family time. Always here, there and everywhere.

Wonder whose marriage will last the longest out of Mark, Josh and Jess?
Hollie tagged someone on her stories other day and said they‘d see them soon in Disney!
I think this current one may have been grifted or discounted, they’re all heavily tagging the hotel
None of it marked as an ad of course 🙄

Reactions: 2
Now in Disneyland Florida,
and little Josh looks very bewildered in the crowds, clinging on to his shawl and looking back to his parents while his brother is running on ahead..

I do still think he's has autism.

Now in Disneyland Florida,
and little Josh looks very bewildered in the crowds, clinging on to his shawl and looking back to his parents while his brother is running on ahead..

I do still think he's has autism.
Who have they taken along this time to mind the kids?! Nutella?! Or is she too busy eye bleeping the camera with her horrendous new fake tits 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2