Hollie & Josh Wright

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the holidays are the same as well - sitting round a pool, eating the same food, drinking the same drink in Essex on Sea! Not one bit of culture or venturing somewhere interesting to actually engage their kids, just sitting watching them frazzle and get sun damage whilst they sit and drink. Lovely.
They do look so boring!

Reactions: 4
These two need a bleeping parenting lesson, the story of the baby with a hard lollipop throwing his head back and forth in the high chair!!
No way I’d give a one year old one of those lollipops, never mind him throwing his head back 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
These two need a bleeping parenting lesson, the story of the baby with a hard lollipop throwing his head back and forth in the high chair!!
No way I’d give a one year old one of those lollipops, never mind him throwing his head back 🤦🏻‍♀️
Gave me complete anxiety that did

Reactions: 2
Those kids 😢 the photos that both Katie and Hollie have put up of holiday snaps clearly shows redness on all the kids skin! I'll never understand how people don't cover up there kids when in the sun! My kids would come back whiter than before they left.

Reactions: 5
Those kids 😢 the photos that both Katie and Hollie have put up of holiday snaps clearly shows redness on all the kids skin! I'll never understand how people don't cover up there kids when in the sun! My kids would come back whiter than before they left.
Omg just looked at Katie's post and I really hope that's a filter making the baby's skin look red raw! What is wrong with these people?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Oh my goodness that poor little girl!! That's disgusting she is burnt all over!!! How thick are these people?! I'm actually horrified that they are making these public posts with their babies burnt?!