Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I question her dress sense at the best of times but I must admit I really like that dress and the colour is lovely on her! Ok I’ll go back to being a witch again 🙈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This tit sickens me, she may well hate the sight of him but like it or lump it Hollie you made a baby with him and unless he’s hurt the child he has a right to see him. You made your bed, now lie in it. Your son will grow up resenting you unless you wise up now!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 759699
looks like she didn’t let him after all
Where was that photo? duck that is terrible he wasn’t there. No matter what has went on between them they should put their differences aside for one day. And for people to see the child plastered over social media in his christening gown before he probably seen him is just vile!! I know we still don’t know what went on between them and we could have it all wrong about Hollie. Let’s hope someone finds out the truth to tell us!

Reactions: 5
She’s so smug of herself too as if I doesn’t take two people to make a child 🤔 Not letting him see the child is dirty behaviour, she’s a vile girl

Reactions: 7
Where was that photo? duck that is terrible he wasn’t there. No matter what has went on between them they should put their differences aside for one day. And for people to see the child plastered over social media in his christening gown before he probably seen him is just vile!! I know we still don’t know what went on between them and we could have it all wrong about Hollie. Let’s hope someone finds out the truth to tell us!
It appears to be his stories but I can’t see them! I reckon he’s limited who can see his stories!

Reactions: 1
View attachment 759699
looks like she didn’t let him after all
That’s just so wrong. What an absolute horrible vile witch. Using a child to get at the father and denying that father being part of his life is just scummy behaviour! Grow the duck up Hollie and stop punishing your child when he is the innocent party here! He didn’t ask for any of this tit!

Reactions: 8
It’s from his personal Facebook story

Reactions: 1
What a horrible, vile, nasty witch. She is purposely plastering the child all over the internet too. The poor innocent party in all of this.
Absolute state of her too with her big bleeping clown lips

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.