Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vilius is OK ladies and gents. Seen looking cosy with his photographer friend. Who also has children... The mind baffles 😢
awk they’re two bleeping tramps, they both need to sort their lives out, don’t understand why either of them thought they were ok to bring a child into this world. both could do with seeing therapists.

Reactions: 1
I agree too she’s been a total asshole and he seems to be sleeping in the gym! There late and I’m early! Sure where else could he go!! I know he’s done wrong in his past but I feel sorry for him not being able to see the child. The pictures he’s putting up obviously shows it’s breaking his heart not being able to see him. Am I not right in saying though if he’s the names father on the birth certificate then it 50/50 rights regards the child?
And she’s a new bouncer chair for the baby. She musta fucked the last one at Vil in the row did she?? 😂
As long as his name is on the birth certificate he has PR - Parental Responsibility

She's foreign also, hell be able to tell her his side in their own native tongue. Only consolation is all her children are boys he mightnt be interested

She's from his home country, so he can tell his story in his own language. Only consolation is all her children are boys so he night not be interested

• Haha
The obvious digs at the ex are just pathetic and in really bad taste. The background music is all R-E-S-P-E-C-T and I Can See Clearly Now, the latest post about 'sometimes the weight you need to lose isn't on your body'.... foe someone that said staying quiet is best and karma will handle it, she's doing an awful lot of childish coded talking. And the smirky head on her. Isn't she the lucky one to be the mother with all the power who can hold the child to ransom....I think it's the worst trait in a woman. I've been in that situation before where a relationship ended badly and we had a child together and I always remember my mum saying to me 'don't be one of those women who holds the child against him for what has happened between the pair of you'. If he's a good dad then that's good enough. Can't have too many people loving you.
I agree 100%. My ex and I had a very messy breakup and used to fight like mad. We were both massive assholes to eachother but when it comes to our child nothing else matters. Even after 5 years apart, if one of us is struggling financially or struggling with our parenting we will always support one another... We still have our differences as exes, but as parents the only priority is our child.

Reactions: 4
She's foreign also, hell be able to tell her his side in their own native tongue. Only consolation is all her children are boys he mightnt be interested
This is a strange comment with such xenophobic undertones, just an unnecessary point to make. I’m sure they’ll speak in whatever language suits them.

To the point, Why does Hollie still dress like a skeet? Those Nike bottoms 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The article 😂 its like when u went back to school after summer holidays-we went to the park and we went to the beach and we ate inside because it was raining 😴who reads this tit?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she started cutting Corey's face out of posts?? The 4 months one is him from behind and the last couple of her stories have just shown him from the neck down. Is she going to be that cruel that she's making a point of him not even being able to see the child from posts on her Insta?? i feel like that would be a level she would stoop to.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Has she started cutting Corey's face out of posts?? The 4 months one is him from behind and the last couple of her stories have just shown him from the neck down. Is she going to be that cruel that she's making a point of him not even being able to see the child from posts on her Insta?? i feel like that would be a level she would stoop to.
I think you’re right. Because I highly doubt it’s because she’s protecting his privacy on social media. I definitely think it’s to spite him 😫

I wonder if he’s invited to the christening

Reactions: 3
I think you’re right. Because I highly doubt it’s because she’s protecting his privacy on social media. I definitely think it’s to spite him 😫

Yes she would stoop to that level and if she’s posting about her boys big day and doesn’t include him she’s really gone to the lowest of the low

Reactions: 4

He shouldn’t give her the option of inviting him or not. It’s his child and he should be there not whether the ****** allows him or not! He’s keeping quiet about it all and I completely think he’s doing the right things! Actions speak louder than words and her actions are just trampy! She’s letting herself down a bagful!

Reactions: 5
does anyone know the full story as to why they broke up? there is no point passing judgement until we know facts

Reactions: 3
does anyone know the full story as to why they broke up? there is no point passing judgement until we know facts
Nobody has said it yet and yes I agree with you, we can’t be assuming Hollie is in the wrong and Vilius isn’t to blame until someone in the know comments.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.