Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Hollie and the rapist have called time on things yet again... wonder which poor man she'll try to rebound with tonight 😬

Reactions: 7
How do you know? She still follows him on IG.
She's deleted photos of them together and he's been untagged in the pics of Corey, plus all her posts this last few days are screaming the "I'm an independent woman" spiel she was banging on about last time they broke up.

Reactions: 3
Someone mentioned on an earlier post she’s taking the ephedrine tablets from a “health” store in Newry, any truth to it? What has she done, three workouts to date, and She’s tiny! 👀

Someone mentioned on an earlier post she’s taking the ephedrine tablets from a “health” store in Newry, any truth to it? What has she done, three workouts to date, and She’s tiny! 👀
More than likely eating very very little. Pity because on Instagram its all about who can get their pre baby body back the quickest

Did not know she was friendly with SOH - birthday message and everything 😩
I think they met once or twice, and she regurgitates the pic every so often. (It's not an association I'd be boasting about tbh! 😂 ) Two dafties with disordered eating issues and no clue about fitness.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow Vilius on insta? His story is him saying she attacked him and using the baby as a weapon and he will tell the full story about Hollie ☕

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow Vilius on insta? His story is him saying she attacked him and using the baby as a weapon and he will tell the full story about Hollie ☕
Can't bring myself to follow a rapist so if anyone can post the details when he reveals all plz do so

Stop!!! I follow his pt page but is there another personal one?

No way! Did he just start talking about it! They are so toxic, prob be all loved up again next week! The wee baby won't know if he's coming or going 😔

Reactions: 1
Shots fired on her Instagram story with 'Corey Campbell' the poor baby is being used as a weapon
Poor child is only a few months old and won't understand what's going on, god love the critter in a few years when his parents are still acting like immature twats

Can someone post both their stories, can’t see either :(

Poor child is only a few months old and won't understand what's going on, god love the critter in a few years when his parents are still acting like immature twats
God love the critter anyway, his dad is a sex offender.

I’ve no idea how to put a video on here, they were sent to me. They seem to be doing the rounds. One video is of him saying how she attacked and punched him. Then another is a split second clip of her as if she’s shoving him away, all while her poor daddy is stood to the side. Then another one is just basically him saying how this is all over something she done. I think he’s an absolute prick but I also think any girl that uses their child as a weapon is absolute scum of the earth. As long as he’s a good father to that baby then nothing else should matter, she’s a self absorbed head!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Queen poppy if you click on attach files can you send them that way? Would love to see the videos! See she has a video up on Instagram now of her talking to the child and she has his name up as Corey Campbell! Real mature to be using your child as a weapon!! Three sides to every story though…his side, her side then the truth!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.