Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before she has probably bounced back due to the slimming pills that she has been taking for years.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What slimming pills are these?
I think they're the ones that are like amphetamines. They're banned in the UK but that shop by the bank in Newry apparently has "doctors" that prescribe them.
If they're the ones that Hollie is on no wonder she's got all this energy to exercise and go for a million walks every day with the child despite claiming to never have a minute. 🙄

• Haha
Is it just me or does she not seem the least bit maternal? The story she has lifting him up to the camera, it’s not like a mother and baby kind of intimate interaction. It’s like he’s a doll she’s just using to dress up and tag brands in, and like she’s using him as a trophy to show off that she’s snapped into shape. Notice she keeps dropping that he’s 9 weeks while at the same time posing in crop tops and lifting up her top to show her gym leggings, it’s SO obvious she keeps mentioning his age to reaffirm how skinny she got in the 9 weeks! Strange relationship with a newborn.

Reactions: 16
And lmd is at the house with her nephew but not the baby!?

Reactions: 2
Hate the Freddy jeans. Don't know if it's just because it's the way she models them or they're just a stinking looking jean, they're not appealing and the price of them 🤔
The jeans and a nice top - that top was not a bit nice 😂
Is the belly button bar new or was it always there pre pregnancy?

She’s followed both Vilius’ Insta accounts again. I’ve seen 14 year olds more mature with this following and unfollowing business and posting each other on their pages. Also, belly bar at age 34 no matter if you have a stomach like Nicole Scherzinger or not is so tacky 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hold on til I pull my top up a few times to show my jeans off! Oh she pisses me off how she behaves like that! It’s all showing off!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.