Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it's confirmed, she's on
Did social services not have to visit because he's a convicted rapist? That more than likely opened her eyes to what a vile man he is.
I said that a few weeks ago- that that was probably when she realised the 'trolls' were actually telling the truth. But then I wondered at him having temp custody of his wee brother so was unsure...

Hollie couldn’t get a normal fella from her home town because everyone knows her and knows that she’s had more dick ends than weekends hence the I can only get pregnant by a rapist as a last resort. I have a mate who has bucked both her and her ma But in fairness her ma is 10x more attractive than the whole ****** look she’s got going on. Years ago everyone knew she had her tits done(I heard a granny paid for it?) dunno if it’s true tho Yet she lets on she’s natural? I’ve seen pics she’s sent fellas and no joke a few fellas thought she was a ****** and still do

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Hollie couldn’t get a normal fella from her home town because everyone knows her and knows that she’s had more dick ends than weekends hence the I can only get pregnant by a rapist as a last resort. I have a mate who has bucked both her and her ma But in fairness her ma is 10x more attractive than the whole ****** look she’s got going on. Years ago everyone knew she had her tits done(I heard a granny paid for it?) dunno if it’s true tho Yet she lets on she’s natural? I’ve seen pics she’s sent fellas and no joke a few fellas thought she was a ****** and still do
I am not a Hollie fan by any stretch - I've spoken about how she's handled being pregnant and her lack of empathy with those struggling but your comment just feels personal and beyond harsh. I get that we are here for a gossip but slut shaming another girl that viciously doesn't seem necessary.

Reactions: 9
Poor Corey looks like he got some cure hi! Poor child is spaced out or maybe he's just realised he's landed with Hollie for the next 18 years of his life.
Also she hasn't a minute yet can still doll herself up to the nines every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's absolutely nothing wrong with being transgender, or with looking trans (whatever that means), why are you using a horrible slur like "tr***y"? That comment is grounded in anti-trans bigotry and prejudice

Reactions: 9
That's a bit rough making jibes about her Looks and saying that about her mother her tits like really ! Maybe your one off the fellas she supposedly sent pics to ?
Even the ****** word is low and wrong,I am sure we have a lot of Transgenger people on here a gossip site this is meant to be not slagging a girl off for her Looks and try and slut shame her especially a new mother😡

Your a new member who joined today and made 1 post I wonder who you are ?😞

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thats a low message about Hollie to be fair, she never could seem to settle down when younger but she chased the county stars. I think having Corey will change her life and good look to her

Nothing 'allegedly' about it. He has a conviction for rape. The more worrying thing is he is a personal trainer. Think anyone who works one on one with females should have to disclose such convictions. Same with Declan 'I am a human' trainor having domestic abuse charges against him.
I don't think the conviction was for rape but there was a settlement of some sort

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Apologies I did not know they served time, that's totally different, as he was underage it was not in the public domain. Any reason why they split up?
No worries, I'm from the area so know both the lads involved and the circumstances.

No word on why/if they've split- it's all very vague and unclear what's going on??

No worries, I'm from the area so know both the lads involved and the circumstances.

No word on why/if they've split- it's all very vague and unclear what's going on??
I would imagine being in a relationship with a robot wouldn't be much craic

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean fair play she’s been blessed and lucky to have bounced back to her figure but duck me doesn’t she just love to rub it in!

That green playsuit is just hideous! Makes her look like her tits are down to her belly button 😂 Did think for a minute it would look better on back to front........

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.