Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew it!!!! 😂
I really hope things go well for her and the baby. She's gonna have to put another extension on her granny flat!

Reactions: 1
Gosh I still think he’s so much younger than her and it’s totally rushed. I mean she’s only with him like a year and she obviously must be at least 3 months gone if it’s public. Personal opinion but you’d really want to be sure you’re with the right person if you’re jumping into having a baby with them after 9 months or so together?

Reactions: 4
Gosh I still think he’s so much younger than her and it’s totally rushed. I mean she’s only with him like a year and she obviously must be at least 3 months gone if it’s public. Personal opinion but you’d really want to be sure you’re with the right person if you’re jumping into having a baby with them after 9 months or so together?
Esp when that persons google history is pretty shocking, but she’s desperate! And not the sharpest either....also, does his brother not sleep in a bed at the bottom of her bed?? Thats just....🤢

Reactions: 3
The age thing wouldn't bother me, I'm 6yrs older than my hubby! LOL! But yeah I think it's a bit rushed if it was planned? But then again- she comes across as someone who just wanted to be married with babies at this stage?

Esp when that persons google history is pretty shocking, but she’s desperate!
Sure that's all lie spread by trolls don't you know... :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
[/QUOTE]
Yeah that troll the BBC news 😂😂 own it, address it, and move on or just accept people will talk! And just coz u dont like it, doesnt mean it isnt true 🤫 soz st hollie

• Haha
Yeah that troll the BBC news 😂😂 own it, address it, and move on or just accept people will talk! And just coz u dont like it, doesnt mean it isnt true 🤫 soz st hollie
[/QUOTE]
Exactly!! Everyone local to him knows the truth, whether she believes it or not!

Exactly!! Everyone local to him knows the truth, whether she believes it or not!
[/QUOTE]
Its sad really-but her family and friends have had plenty of time to give her a shake and they dont so 🤷🏼‍♀️

What's the fellas name? Haven't googled yet. 🤭
Vilius Vil- but his name won't come up in google searches as he was 17 at the time. It's well known locally. They both did time over it.

Last edited:
Jayus 6 mónths of her making out she's the only one to go through a pregnancy and morning sickness 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jayus 6 mónths of her making out she's the only one to go through a pregnancy and morning sickness 🙄
I was just thinking this. She will go on as if she's the first woman to have ever been pregnant.
I felt like i was having a stroke listening to her "em...em...like...em..."

God love her if she's scundered being sick in front of people, what's it gonna be like when she's out swanning about and the child bokes on her or full on shits themselves?!
She's gonna have her eyes opened something serious and she may get used to not being able to dry her hair properly! 😂

• Haha
I just cant concentrate on the monotone shite talkin because of the lips...they are the worst!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was just thinking this. She will go on as if she's the first woman to have ever been pregnant.
I felt like i was having a stroke listening to her "em...em...like...em..."

God love her if she's scundered being sick in front of people, what's it gonna be like when she's out swanning about and the child bokes on her or full on shits themselves?!
She's gonna have her eyes opened something serious and she may get used to not being able to dry her hair properly! 😂

She's going to get some comeuppance when she's 8 months pregnant if she's making out drying her hair is a chore now!!! No doubt looki g companies to send her free stuff now she's pregnant

Reactions: 1
God love us all. Two of the most annoying and least maternal cunts ever up the duff at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The beggin has started now! Her only a couple of months n straight out filmin in the buggy place, taggin them n sayin “iv to win the lottery to get the rockin chair n footstool” 😴 so predictable....hope they dont stoop that low to gift it and she’ll have to buy her own tit like everyone else has to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.