Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just seen baby daddy seems to be back so I’ve come in the hunt for a thread to see the craic... looks like I’ve a lot of reading to do lol

Wonder will LMD be inviting the rapist to the christening? I think it says a lot that the baby wasn't there when she went to meet Cory, 🐸

He isn't a little girl though and obviously a little bit older so LMD could keep a closer eye on him.
Sex offenders don’t necessarily care about the gender of the child. It’s easier to keep an eye on a baby than a 3 year old child who can get up and walk away

Reactions: 2
Saw her today in b&m, basket was filled with Pringles and chocolate, so much for the health kick

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The card 😶 couldnt even take the dummy out for a pic and asking these 2 who live on the other side of the world to be godparents, because he will learn so much from them from facetime 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she buy jeans that sit so low? Looks like her fufu and her but crack are about to fall out of those god awful jeans

Reactions: 1
It’s coz low rise was the tit in like 2010, as was her hair and makeup .. she hasn’t evolved one bit

Why can’t she take the dummy out of the child’s mouth for photos or take photos when the child isn’t starving for a bottle!!

Reactions: 4
The helicopter ride 🤦‍♀️
Looks like someone's trying to get back in the good books in a massive way 😬
I'd throw the dirty brute out given half a chance 😂

• Haha
Naww what got me was the thought of that chap standing at the kodak kiosk for 30minutes just to lay them prints out on the sofa... Holz just wait in the hallway there i have a surprise for ye.. Id be disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think there may well be a proposal coming this evening over dinner, with a big flashy, lucky bag type, in your face ring.
The photos are creeping me out 🤢
Will just have to sit tight and wait and see what he's got planned next 😁

Hollie tried the single life and realised no fella would have her so shes given the dirty r*pist another chance! Good luck to them, he even looks like a complete and utter slime ball 🤢

He is so gross anyway, knowin what we know about him makes him even worse.

Hollie seems to have funded everything for him so I bet she's footing the bill for her birthday celebrations too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.