Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was said about Chazzy, she has a bad drug problem
It was a repost of a tik tok saying when your song comes on but all you can think of is chazzy shankill with the song dna playing obv because chazzy sang it about Alan so making a d**k out of her! Lots of these instagrammers preach be kind bullshit but are not kind themselves!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I heard a rumour that Choc is in line for an all-turf war with his old sparring partner over Christmas. Has anyone any tea on this?

I'm not an expert on the legalities of custody battles, but is it not a little odd that Vil still doesn't seem to have ANY visitation sessions with Corey at all by now?
I know it can take a good few months initially to get things in place- but he hasn't seen him in well over a year I think? And she's taking him away for Christmas for 3wks so he's not going to see him then either.

I heard a rumour that Choc is in line for an all-turf war with his old sparring partner over Christmas. Has anyone any tea on this?
Who the old sparring partner?
---
I'm not an expert on the legalities of custody battles, but is it not a little odd that Vil still doesn't seem to have ANY visitation sessions with Corey at all by now?
I know it can take a good few months initially to get things in place- but he hasn't seen him in well over a year I think? And she's taking him away for Christmas for 3wks so he's not going to see him then either.
Holly has made it clear she will in no way shaper or form be allowing any contact in the contact centre or anywhere. She has said this to my friend who is a client. But I would have assumed he would have been entitled to something? There must be more to it I'm sure the mothers word isn't the deciding factor in family court.
has holly any charges against him to have grounds to not allow contact?

Holly has made it clear she will in no way shaper or form be allowing any contact in the contact centre or anywhere. She has said this to my friend who is a client. But I would have assumed he would have been entitled to something? There must be more to it I'm sure the mothers word isn't the deciding factor in family court.
Regardless of what she 'wants', legally he has a right to have contact with the child?? Supervised or otherwise? Even if she had a restraining order against him, he'd still be entitled to supervised visits. It's all very odd...

Reactions: 1
Regardless of what she 'wants', legally he has a right to have contact with the child?? Supervised or otherwise? Even if she had a restraining order against him, he'd still be entitled to supervised visits. It's all very odd...
it's very very very odd
Going by his socials he wants to see the child and is portraying he is heartbroken and he misses him??
I've never heard of a father not getting any sort of contact regardless of his past.unles he risk to the kid? But even still he would be offering contact house with a social worker

Reactions: 2
Who the old sparring partner?
---

Is your friend lacking in mental capabilities that she goes to Holly for anything beauty related? Lmao. Seriously though, her makeup, eyelashes and eyebrows are all horrendous!

Reactions: 6
How does she actually make an income ? I don’t understand how the likes of Holly survive. Maybe living in the granny flat attached to her dad’s with no mortgage but she’ll still have outgoings. The Freddy jeans commission and maybe others but they can’t really be a stable income. I wonder sometimes have I got it all wrong if she can cope ok

Reactions: 2
How does she actually make an income ? I don’t understand how the likes of Holly survive. Maybe living in the granny flat attached to her dad’s with no mortgage but she’ll still have outgoings. The Freddy jeans commission and maybe others but they can’t really be a stable income. I wonder sometimes have I got it all wrong if she can cope ok
Crazy as it sounds. she's still 'working' as a MUA/Lash tech, and I'd say Vil's been hit for maintenance regardless of his lack of visitation.

Crazy as it sounds. she's still 'working' as a MUA/Lash tech, and I'd say Vil's been hit for maintenance regardless of his lack of visitation.
There are loads of MUA and lash people I wonder how they all can make an income and young girls are likely going to much trendier people. Who is hollies target MUA market ? The wealth of products now too. Weddings are big money but she doesn’t do them.

Reactions: 3
There are loads of MUA and lash people I wonder how they all can make an income and young girls are likely going to much trendier people. Who is hollies target MUA market ? The wealth of products now too. Weddings are big money but she doesn’t do them.
She more than likely gets carers allowance for her dad too. Don’t think it’s much though!

If she’s only working part time and showing a low income (I’m guessing she gets paid cash for the lashes so could manipulate her earnings if she wanted) she will potentially be entitled to universal credit, 80% nursery fees paid, child benefit plus add on any carers/ child maintenance. If she got all of the above, she would probably be more comfortable than a lot of 2 adult working households.

Reactions: 6
If she’s only working part time and showing a low income (I’m guessing she gets paid cash for the lashes so could manipulate her earnings if she wanted) she will potentially be entitled to universal credit, 80% nursery fees paid, child benefit plus add on any carers/ child maintenance. If she got all of the above, she would probably be more comfortable than a lot of 2 adult working households.
Niiiiiiice

Shes away to australia, has she left her father in ireland on his own for Christmas and him not well?

Reactions: 3