Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post about the dead flowers is 1000% to let us all no her mam had the baby and not the daddy… if her mother loved her she’d tell her to style her hair for 2023 not 2009 with the back combed quiff

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her video in the half zip.... She can't even pronounce the company she's advertising for.... Comedy gold.... 4th arrrrqqqthhh

Reactions: 3
Completely off topic but them bedsheets gives me the fear. Hope she has two matching sets so she can alternate. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
@mayobridgeceltic could they ever? Newry has been a lawless town since local 'police' took a step back and decided to let the bad eggs kill each other off. Noone gaf anymore. I have an (older) teen daughter and she even says her friends are afraid to walk the streets at night.

@killlingtime that's very sad for young children, it seems even politicians are afraid to speak out. where will it all end.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what went on in Newry the other day about a fight near damolly ?? Place has gone crazy.
It was one of Hollie’s new friends that lost the baby as far as I know. Heard a lot of rumours don’t really understand what happened

Reactions: 1
It was one of Hollie’s new friends that lost the baby as far as I know. Heard a lot of rumours don’t really understand what happened
Is holly friends with her though? I heard that today too. Two families fighting and went on for days