Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@babba98 yep- and that's her make-up free face- it's terrifying!? She's destroyed herself. Those lips need dissolved badly. And she needs to lose the caterpiller lash extensions- they're something you see the 17yr olds in the town wearing thinking they're the real deal. She's a grown-ass woman in her 30's with a style stuck in the 90's
she obviously felt her best in the 90s as a teen and is clinging to that but the lace tops with the bra showing threw is so didily and tacky… she needs To get herself a good friend group.. I no all her friends from Dundalk have moved away from her except maybe sarah who tried the insta model life for a while and hung out of hollie for tags etc but then that fell apart and so did their friendship, all her old friends are married/have partners kids etc and she’s still chasing that.. she can’t just settle herself and rear Her wee boy it’s so sad🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Her tiktok video with the description “what’s the deal with you and so and so?When the deal with me and so and so is your business you will know” … lovely use of the N word there in the video Holly!! This girl is so petty and immature!! More tik toks for More digs at the wife of another married man!! Holly you won’t ever change!! Disgusting !!

IMG_1466.jpeg
Posted under Gary’s profile picture with his daughter. Gary being the man who’s wife was apparently having an affair with Vilius/dating him now 🥴 How could anyone be bothered with that much drama in their lives. She would be better off coming away from the dating scene and rearing her son instead of bringing all this unnecessary drama to her life. Oh - and stop the cringeworthy tiktoks while she’s at it

• Wow
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2097318Posted under Gary’s profile picture with his daughter. Gary being the man who’s wife was apparently having an affair with Vilius/dating him now 🥴 How could anyone be bothered with that much drama in their lives. She would be better off coming away from the dating scene and rearing her son instead of bringing all this unnecessary drama to her life. Oh - and stop the cringeworthy tiktoks while she’s at it
Exactly!! She has told a client that her and Gary are “best friends” and I know for fact she has met the daughter and gary has met her son!! It’s really confusing for the wee child all these men coming in and out of his home and life!! Why can’t Holly just get a man who isn’t married or have drama?? Holly seems to thrive on the drama and bitching and fighting!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Jesus christ, she just loves the drama. why could you be bothered is right.
Tinder of full of single men with no dram or issues. why would you bother.

Reactions: 2
Jesus christ, she just loves the drama. why could you be bothered is right.
Tinder of full of single men with no dram or issues. why would you bother.
Sure were would the fun be in that for her, what would she make her passive aggressive tiktoks about then?
Gary also has a son who he tried to use as an alibi for his ❄❄ I don't think he sees him as often now

• Wow
Sure were would the fun be in that for her, what would she make her passive aggressive tiktoks about then?
Gary also has a son who he tried to use as an alibi for his ❄❄ I don't think he sees him as often now
Why does she go with these druggie men?? Yet protests how anti drugs she is?? She’s a hypocrite!!

It's all hearsay and we're all jealous liars. She's devoted to Corey and lives for him and him alone. All these rumours of her dealings with gangsters is vicious lies.

(joke)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You speak like you have plenty of experience lol plenty of girls looking their leg over too
Yep. I know a local divorcée that will only go with married men on Tinder. She meets up with them in park & ride (no pun intended) for a quick legover.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
As far as I know it’s heavy use don’t fink any dealing?? Heavy use as in day to day sober use not “just when drinking” 🤦🏻‍♂️ Holly seems to love the lads with the ❄!!
Jesus our st hollie wouldnt go near anyone who does drugs!!

• Haha
You speak like you have plenty of experience lol plenty of girls looking their leg over too
Unfortunately I have, married men even have in the profiles they are married, its like a 'thing' . Never said women weren't looking their leg over just stating that online dating isn't as 'innocent' as you made out. Hollie would end up with someone with a bag load of drama, it seems to be her thing when it comes to men

Just catching 🆙 🫣🤦🏻‍♀️ she Is still taunting and trolling then I take it! She’s a brazen blade give her thaT . Was vil house done definetely ?