Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never noticed Vilius had Hollie’s name tattooed very obviously on his chest..! 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
I never noticed Vilius had Hollie’s name tattooed very obviously on his chest..! 🙈🙈
Oh dear 🙈 had to scroll well back to see it! He’s been putting emojis over it in recent times lol.. best he’s mortified

He'll be raging he got it. Must be stopped from seeing the child again, he had a picture up today in his stories
I wouldn’t have any sympathy for a rapist. I wouldn’t want my child within 10f of him. She must have been hard up to shack up with him, she needs a lobotomy.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t have any sympathy for a rapist. I wouldn’t want my child within 10f of him. She must have been hard up to shack up with him, she needs a lobotomy.
She has one-hence all the stupid tit she does

If she does she's obviously squealed liked a pig
Not sure if it’s true or not, the usual WhatsApp goss isn’t it, that’s why I thought to ask here 🤣
I know her one was instructed to delete all trace of her off Facebook but the fella has 2 brain cells and is back on it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Guessing he’s got away with it himself!

what was the videos of the fella and girl in Newry about yesterday? What went on there, where were they were arrested?
Outside Clanrye Taxis. A shop down the street called the cops on them- noone wanted to approach them, they were clearly out of it. She's apparently claiming rape now.

What’s with her trying to make out the child is a handful, she put up a video there now of him saying when you take your eyes of him for two seconds and him sitting in the sea slashing, firstly I wouldn’t like to think anyone wouldn’t be watching a child near water and secondly hes hardly steady enough to stand in the water on his own

What’s with her trying to make out the child is a handful, she put up a video there now of him saying when you take your eyes of him for two seconds and him sitting in the sea slashing, firstly I wouldn’t like to think anyone wouldn’t be watching a child near water and secondly hes hardly steady enough to stand in the water on his own
Showing that she's such a strong mammy that she can manage her 'handful' on her own... :rolleyes: ;)

Oh my god did anyone see the video of her in the car with her mother? Corey wasn’t strapped in, he had managed to get his car seat straps off! bleeping wreckless

Reactions: 3
Oh my god did anyone see the video of her in the car with her mother? Corey wasn’t strapped in, he had managed to get his car seat straps off! bleeping wreckless
I did happen to notice that! How dangerous and how bleeping stupid to even post that! I’m sure she has child lock on the doors but god forbid!

Anyone think them pin curls she gets look shocking.

She said she only got them done but looks like they have been in 4 days 😂🙈

Or maybe it's just cos I look like Shirley temple when I get my pin curls in 😂😂😂

• Haha