Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor man. I have always felt sorry for him and the way she always showed him without him knowing. Its so sad what she does

Reactions: 3
Wowsers she in my part of the globe 🌎 me heading up the coast this minute for Xmas so won’t get chance to bump into her in the locals;She looks good got 2 say

Reactions: 1
Hope she’s insured because the apartment is flooded horrible to happen on holidays

V's story showing he having a cosy night.in and woman's hand on his knee. He's moved on xx
Long ago. One of the reasons Hollie goes on wee 'single mum' rants every so often. She can't stand the thought of him finding someone who might be 'better'than her.

Is it just me or anyone else found it unnerving she puts a pic of her nieces face up to 29.9k followers ‘my gorgeous niece’.
Is there any need? Does the child understand or did she or her parents give consent? It’s not 2009 when we were all naive to social media

Reactions: 2
Who has been looking after her father when she's away? She's been away ages
Maybe other family I’m sure he has carers as well he’s definitely got very frail from what he was like when she started doing Snap a few years back
---
He’s a rapist, anyone caught up with him needs their head tested.
Are you sure it’s a woman’s hand.😂

• Haha
She gives me the fear, Corey in the car seat with a huge coat on and arms not in the straps especially with how bad the roads are - hopefully she never has an accident with him in the car

See she’s still on those weight loss tablets I seen her coming out of the clinic today.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's painfully thin. What clinic does she go to? I didn't know there was such a place in Newry.
Health wise on Trevor hill they definitely shouldn’t be letting her carry on with her tablets they are bound to see how painfully thin she is

Reactions: 2
Health wise on Trevor hill they definitely shouldn’t be letting her carry on with her tablets they are bound to see how painfully thin she is
She's been going there for YEARS at this stage. It's sad tbh, and yes- they shouldn't be selling them to her. There should be some sort of restrictions (like an overweight BMI or something) to get them. To think of the money she's spent on them over the years- it's over 15yrs since I witnessed her getting them there (to clarify I wasn't in for them, but another product- even though I could probably do with them! 😂 )

Reactions: 3