Holidays 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have done both, flown in and took the eurostar. I preferred the Eurostar personally and would probably opt for that unless flying is dramatically cheaper. Eurostar is great and so comfy and didn’t feel long at all

I’ve been to Paris 3 times, I went end of February this year and actually loved it possibly more than I did when I’ve been in July time. I agree about pre booking things and depending on where you want to eat then look at that too
Can I ask what the weather was like in February? We’re heading this February half term and trying to prepare myself for how cold it’ll be 😂😅 we’re for Disneyland paris so hopefully all the walking will heat us up 🤣

Reactions: 1
Paris isn’t really all that great. Go in the spring when it’s warmer, plan what you want to and prebook attractions etc and pre book places to eat.
Paris is absolutely beautiful:p although with construction works absolutely everywhere now ,and other problems, but it still worths it:cool:
Spring is nice april/may, june maybe.

Can I ask what the weather was like in February? We’re heading this February half term and trying to prepare myself for how cold it’ll be 😂😅 we’re for Disneyland paris so hopefully all the walking will heat us up 🤣
I went to Disneyland Paris in the first week of March this year and it wasn’t too cold! You’re walking around most of the time so you’ll keep warm, I only wore a thin shacket with just a t-shirt underneath and I was never cold!

• Heart
I went to Disneyland Paris in the first week of March this year and it wasn’t too cold! You’re walking around most of the time so you’ll keep warm, I only wore a thin shacket with just a t-shirt underneath and I was never cold!
Oh fab that’s great to know, thanks so much!! I’ll maybe stick with bringing layers then so I can take off or put on as needed! ❤

January and February are the coldest normally, but it's alright. I am not sure it's very different from London.
Disneyland is in a flat open place so can get very windy (which makes you feel colder).

It really wasn’t too bad at all! Wasn’t warm but wasn’t cold cold, a bit more of a chill in the night. None of us wore like big jumpers, just like light layers and a coat/jacket. Like I wore a dress with tights and a coat one night, jeans at shirt and my coat another. I’d bring layers like coats and scarves for sure

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.