Hogwarts Legacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The morality really doesn't matter in Hogwarts Legacy which is what I find odd.

As a student you can bunk off class and roam about freely attacking poachers, goblins, trolls spiders etc. 😄 Later in the game you can learn the unforgivable curses and use them because it's quicker to get rid of an enemy with 'Avada Kedavra' than using a bunch of other spells. There's no punishment for this and going round killing everything in sight appears to be quite a good strategy.

So there's no advantage for making more moral choices and its ok to steal everything. I think this is the biggest failing of the game along with the lack of relationship building.

Reactions: 3
The morality really doesn't matter in Hogwarts Legacy which is what I find odd.

As a student you can bunk off class and roam about freely attacking poachers, goblins, trolls spiders etc. 😄 Later in the game you can learn the unforgivable curses and use them because it's quicker to get rid of an enemy with 'Avada Kedavra' than using a bunch of other spells. There's no punishment for this and going round killing everything in sight appears to be quite a good strategy.

So there's no advantage for making more moral choices and its ok to steal everything. I think this is the biggest failing of the game along with the lack of relationship building.
This! I use it constantly as soon as it's available.
But they put so much on it even in game about it being unforgivable etc.
And I'm just Avada Kedavraing everyone 🤣
---
Yes! Another Fable lover!! Have you seen the trailer for the newest one? Caused quite a bit of controversy.
I have, yes! Watched it on the 2023 Showcase!
Think it's estimated for around October, so I guess we'll see! 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You can change the spiders. There’s an option under the accessibility settings for arachnophobia mode. It turns them into little blobs with roller skates on 😂
No way! That is amazing news - thank you! What a brilliant addition to the game. Definitely trying that when the child goes off to bed tonight and the switch is free from Mario Kart and Luigi’s Mansion!

No way! That is amazing news - thank you! What a brilliant addition to the game. Definitely trying that when the child goes off to bed tonight and the switch is free from Mario Kart and Luigi’s Mansion!
The spiders don’t bother me but I tried it last week and they’re quite cute! It’s right at the bottom on the accessibility options I think. Enjoy!

The spiders don’t bother me but I tried it last week and they’re quite cute! It’s right at the bottom on the accessibility options I think. Enjoy!
Thank you - I’m really afraid of spiders and I was coping ok with them in the game but they did add to the stress of trying to complete a battle. I’m nowhere near as wound up when it’s people to fight but the spiders add too much anxiety. I’m counting down till it’s my Switch time now!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thank you - I’m really afraid of spiders and I was coping ok with them in the game but they did add to the stress of trying to complete a battle. I’m nowhere near as wound up when it’s people to fight but the spiders add too much anxiety. I’m counting down till it’s my Switch time now!!
Definitely recommend the arachnophobia mode. I’m not overly scared of spiders but there are a lot of spider heavy quests as you progress through the game and they made me feel all shivery and stuff 😬

Does anyone feel that Sirona being transgender was put in purely because of the furore with JK Rowling?
I found it funny how Hogwarts was radically more diverse in the Victorian era than it was in the 1990s!

Does anyone feel that Sirona being transgender was put in purely because of the furore with JK Rowling?
I found it funny how Hogwarts was radically more diverse in the Victorian era than it was in the 1990s!
Definitely. Although apparently she has a female voice in some other language versions. I found it ridiculous but as you say Hogwarts was also incredibly diverse considering its supposed to be set in Victorian times 😄

Yeah, it’s feels a bit token.