HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one is really starting to grate on me. I just don't know how stuck for content you have to be to think we want to see her roll up her yoga mat. I don't know whose worse tho - me for watching it or her

Reactions: 7
It’s all really extreme and worrying. I’m glad I’m at a point where watching people over exercise doesn’t trigger me, had this been few years ago when I started working out I’d be really damaged by her posts. I do strength and conditioning and would be in gym 4 days a week and my trainer would say the optimal amount of intense training would be 3 days. I space out my strength training with conditioning and a rest day in between to give my body time to recover. I would not do a heavy workout and then straight away do cardio such as skipping. She is not giving her body time to recover. I worry if people follow her and try and copy the workouts. Im all for people changing their lives and working out, I love my days in the gym and pushing myself but I have had to learn balance and to not become over obsessed with it

Reactions: 9
Can’t seem to find any qualifications for the one that’s training her

Reactions: 1
Imagine recording yourself drinking matcha while staring into space tryna look all philosophical…the cringe level is too much😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've unfollowed her today. She's really overdoing this exercise thing and it's not healthy. Its kind of sad watching someone go from having some kind of personality to just having content about weight loss and overexercising.

Reactions: 6
Drinking her jar of slop - she is an actual dose. Gave the knashers a good washing with the drink too.

Reactions: 4
I used to really like Hilary, but lately I’m finding her very full of herself, she definitely changed slot since I first started following her

Reactions: 11
Sorry but this is definitely over-exercising… I’m working with a PT at the mo and who suggested 2/3 strength workout and 2 cardio sessions at most a week
So that's 5 ROR workouts, a half hour of skipping every day, she's going for a run or a walk every day and she also mentioned about going to the gym. Come on. Everyone's body needs a rest day.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Sorry but this is definitely over-exercising… I’m working with a PT at the mo and who suggested 2/3 strength workout and 2 cardio sessions at most a week
I saw on Rebeccah O Rourke's instagram her workout plan for the week allow 1 rest day and the rest of the days there's strength training, HIIT or running. That's insanely tough on the body.

Reactions: 2
I'm usually a big fan of ROR but she's doing a photoshoot for bellamianta, professional hair and makeup by the looks of it and STILL she puts a filter on. WTF is wrong with these people?! 😫

Reactions: 1
Looks like Hils is on hotel break alone🤔🤔Shes so full of herself lately prob spending the night posing/admiring herself in the mirror🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The video of herself watching a movie almost pushed me over the edge
What was the point in that in all honesty? Just like the tasting the smoothie and eating the sausages? It’s of no benefit to the viewer, doesn’t tell us anything ?? I’m all for self love but that comes across narcissistic and obnoxious and up herself?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.