HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda liked Hilary, found her less a pain in the hole than Laura...but once she started skipping, and getting to 20k, then 30k, then 40k, she's just getting too painful. I just watched her stories from yesterday, and as someone said, the dramatic pauses, the rambling....too too painful. Who has time for that tit? Seriously, does she think she's that fab that we want to listen to her ramble about twins and me, new dress, sneakers, shake her boobs at the camera...all whilst she's on to talk about her tattoos. I just tapped through it all, and eventually gave up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus she’s getting worse. Those magazines are definitely stuck for articles to print. She’s turning into a bigger dose than Laura

Reactions: 2
Why are her werewolf brows acting surprised at being in the mag? Surely she knew she was interviewed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get she's delighted with herself and her weight loss and fair play to her but my god the ego is out of control!!

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine the racket of her skipping downstairs at silly o'clock yesterday. Headphones on delighted with herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can you imagine the racket of her skipping downstairs at silly o'clock yesterday. Headphones on delighted with herself 😂
In the full workout gear at half 5. Would you be arsed 🤣 if it was me I'd probably be in an old night dress with the tits flapping along with the rope 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She doesn’t seem to take a rest day from working out/skipping. Very obsessed

Reactions: 7
Unfollowed her as couldn't handle her stories with the dramatic pauses and hand gestures. Used to like her, now she just annoys me. :LOL:

Reactions: 10
I really like Hilary. Started following her a couple of months ago and started the skipping challenge as a bit of a distraction. I really love it and can see huge changes in my body and have definitely started to eat a bit better. My belly, and legs look much more toned. My oldest kid got a skipping rope and is enjoying doing some skips along with me.
To me she comes across as a really nice girl with her own individual style. Not sure who the sister is?

Reactions: 5
She just Photoshopped the duck outta herself in her latest post. Amazing in her videos she clearly has a pouch, nothing wrong with it, I have one, but in her post she has a flat tummy . Amazing photoshop! 😂🙄

Reactions: 6
I see Hilarys sustainability regarding her clothing choices has made a speedy exit now she has lost weight.... Penneys, new look and now on the beg for a Penneys bikini from her followers. Just shows her ethos and morals don't really run that deep. All she cares about is her appearance!

Reactions: 8
her runners are ill fitting and not supportive. You can see the way she lands in slow mo how unsupportive her runners are. Is she doing that on purpose to get a sponsor from a runner brand?! 🤨 nothing would surprise me. First the sports bra, then the leggings now the runners- she’ll be a walking advert in no time.

Reactions: 4
I'm roaring at her treating herself to something "small" each day because she's on nights, new tattoo, massage, 2 staycations, hardly "small" treats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.