HilaryDoes #2 Hillary does skipping for punishment, skips meals for fun, now she’s a full blown Instahun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s on holiday with her brother? Would you not be mortified 🤷‍♀️
I would absolutely die before I would wear something like that in front of my brother, I would feel naked 🫣 to be fair, I wouldn’t wear it in front of anyone so maybe not the best one to be judging 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is clearly very ill and id say her mother has forced the brother to go with her to look after her. I’ve been there and know all the signs and photos of my siblings forced to go places with me to keep an eye.

Ah lads.. Like I do completely understand people that go on long holidays and go to the hotel gym once or twice to keep things ticking over.. But she’s not on a holiday where it’s lying by a pool for two weeks. It’s quite sad that she’s packed the skipping rope

Reactions: 9
It’s her 30th and she’s in Thailand, instead of having an amazing party day she went to the gym, did laundry and ate a fruit bowl???

Reactions: 5
Having been to Thailand and seen the amount of bike crashes, I’m not surprised at the accident. I never rent one when I was there but I know two lads who did end up with serious injuries, mainly through complete incompetence and intoxication!!! They had issues returning the damaged bikes as the guys who ran the rent the bikes were dodgy and forced the lads to pay hundreds for repairs. . Wonder will she mention that part of the story?? Anyway we all remember the complete exaggerated Chicago story with her and Laura so I’ll take the story with a pinch of salt. . She was well enough to take a photo of her injuries and prescribed medication and drum up sympathy. . .

Reactions: 13
Having been to Thailand and seen the amount of bike crashes, I’m not surprised at the accident. I never rent one when I was there but I know two lads who did end up with serious injuries, mainly through complete incompetence and intoxication!!! They had issues returning the damaged bikes as the guys who ran the rent the bikes were dodgy and forced the lads to pay hundreds for repairs. . Wonder will she mention that part of the story?? Anyway we all remember the complete exaggerated Chicago story with her and Laura so I’ll take the story with a pinch of salt. . She was well enough to take a photo of her injuries and prescribed medication and drum up sympathy. . .
Judging by the photo the medication is only paracetamol so there must be no serious injuries. Hence why she's going for the neurofen plus she brought with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d say what she really means is every hour closer to working out again 🙄

Reactions: 8