HilaryDoes #2 Hillary does skipping for punishment, skips meals for fun, now she’s a full blown Instahun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s lost loads of weight but is she shopping in the kids shorts department now 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine going all the way to Thailand on holiday and the first thing you do on your first full there there is go to the gym.... how sad 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Barely off the plane..you'd be wrecked..& shes straight to the gym😱🙄🙄🙄Thailand is going to look soo boring from her..gyms & smoothies🥴

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but who actually stretches like that? Leg cocked up, arse angled to the camera and of course the swaying around to show you a better view of her arse. She's as subtle as a brick to the face

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is really tragic. She's on holiday. Surely with all the site seeing etc she will have enough steps in to negate the need to go to the gym. If she afraid her weight is going to balloon if she misses a session? You would need to eat rings around yourself for weeks for that to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
At least she's not on her phone constantly and actually doing things.

I can't believe she is going to the gym all the time. She has literally flown all the way to Thailand ... and spent how much on a flight ? She's hardly going to be there for that long because she has a job to go back to so why would you be wasting your time in the gym? I know she said working out makes her feel good but still she's hardly going to be there for that long. What's wrong with taking a week or so off? It might even be good for her. She is obsessed. When you are travelling you do so much walking etc anyway.

Also the thong bikini.. I've never actually seen anybody wear one of them in real life. Instagram would make you think everybody is wearing them.

Reactions: 4