Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a total psycho.So many people predicted she would get pregnant to try to change the awful narrative around her and Alec.And guess what,she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I mean at this point I'd be more surprised if she didn't have babies back to back, are we meant to be shocked? Bore off already Hilary, maybe think of a new hobby. Tedious!

Reactions: 22
Those poor poor kids. Imagine being born into that toxic family.

I knew she was quiet for a bloody reason.

Reactions: 16
Oh God it was so nice having her off social media. That was all well orchestrated with the baby announcement. God love the poor kids, all of her content are the kids trained like performing monkeys. And they think they’re half Spanish. 🙄When’s she going to stop with the fake Spanish heritage? The way she talks, the paella, the Spanish music and calling themselves Baldwinitos! 🤬I like to holiday in Italy but that doesn’t make me Italian! 😂😂

Reactions: 27
Oh God it was so nice having her off social media. That was all well orchestrated with the baby announcement. God love the poor kids, all of her content are the kids trained like performing monkeys. And they think they’re half Spanish. 🙄When’s she going to stop with the fake Spanish heritage? The way she talks, the paella, the Spanish music and calling themselves Baldwinitos! 🤬I like to holiday in Italy but that doesn’t make me Italian! 😂😂
It must be considered some sort of abuse to deliberately lie to children about their heritage no? How confusing for them when they discover they aren’t Spanish at all?

Reactions: 24
When I started following her I genuinely thought she was a Latina woman married to Baldwin. I was baffled when I saw that she’s a born and bred American who’s name is Hilary and it’s on her birth cert. Who holidayed with her family occasionally in Spain. Then I saw the amount of stick (rightly so!) she got when she got caught out pretending to be Hispanic. When it all came out her accent got more American and now it’s that broken English fake Spanish accent. 🙄🙄You’d have to be mentally ill. Can’t say Baldwin must be that stable himself letting the lie continue. Handy another baby on the way to deflect the tit he’s in after shooting someone. Hmmmm…..😬😬😬

Oh wow, fell into a bit of a reddit rabbit hole with Hilz and have no idea about all the dodgy bump stuff. Explains how she is so skinny with these massive bumps and no other pregnancy effects to her face or body. What a total absolute how you say? Fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I suspect that now most of her Instagram/influencer income has gone (due to the fake Spanish thing), the plan will be to monetise her unremarkable kids in some way. So the more of them, the better, I guess. 🙄
Also, Alec may be about to lose a huge chunk of his wealth, depending on how the multiple cases against him go. (And I don’t think they will go well for him). So there’s that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone seen her latest posts calling Tattle out? So which one of you is serving time in rikers?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t think she is referring to tattle at all ! No one on this thread gives that much of a tit about her to be stalking and messaging her 🤣🤣
She’s referring to Reddit. Massive difference between being called out for lying and bullying!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry guys, thought she meant us. I didn't know she was discussed on reddit too. She seems to be really pissed off by it, wonder what they've exposed.

Reactions: 1
Sorry guys, thought she meant us. I didn't know she was discussed on reddit too. She seems to be really pissed off by it, wonder what they've exposed.
There’s the theory that she’s faked all her pregnancies apart from Carmen’s and that she used a surrogate and moon bump

Edit: just realised that this has already been mentioned on this thread

Reactions: 7
Has anyone watched the Bad Vegan documentary on Netflix? It turns out that Alec Baldwin was chasing the owner (a woman called Sharma) but she felt that he was too old for her. He was obsessed with her though, tweeting about how beautiful she was and how much he loved to eat at her restaurant several nights a week. After she knocked him back guess who turned up at the restaurant and introduced herself to Alec? You guessed it, Hilary! She wasn’t even his first choice and it appears she stalked him to the restaurant on purpose. Alec’s wounded ego lapped it up, and the rest is history. She must have got knocked up as quick as possible.

• Wow
Has anyone watched the Bad Vegan documentary on Netflix? It turns out that Alec Baldwin was chasing the owner (a woman called Sharma) but she felt that he was too old for her. He was obsessed with her though, tweeting about how beautiful she was and how much he loved to eat at her restaurant several nights a week. After she knocked him back guess who turned up at the restaurant and introduced herself to Alec? You guessed it, Hilary! She wasn’t even his first choice and it appears she stalked him to the restaurant on purpose. Alec’s wounded ego lapped it up, and the rest is history. She must have got knocked up as quick as possible.

Highly recommend that Doc,it was absolutely Batshit.I wouldn't wish Sharma on anyone tbh,not even Alec.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.