Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mums84

VIP Member
This story really made me laugh, its just so bizarre. Very Fawlty Towers. I didnt realise she went so heavy on the fake tan and black hair dye though. I started to doubt everything and had to check Sofia Vergara was really Colombian and she seems to check out OK.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
She's really got some problems, hasn't she :( those poor poor kids being dragged up by these two. I only hope that child protection services have them on their radar.

• Sad

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I found this video of her speaking Spanish:

Looks to me like all accent and not much substance. If she was really pushed to talk beyond these short and practiced phrases, then I doubt her level would be much good.

I find it very basic and text book

LDNtea

VIP Member
I believe it is legal in the US in some states. Chrissy Teigan has openly admitted that they chose the sex of their kids, and Kim Kardashian chose the sex of her youngest two that were born via surrogate.
Didn’t know about Chrissy!!

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I was just being matter of fact, I wasn’t trying to call you out. I was trying to call the production out. Or maybe they chose that location because of the relaxed laws. I just hope whoever was responsible for the grave error gets severely punished- though it seems it was a series of events that led to the tragedy, there will be one person in particular who seriously didn’t do their job properly- most likely the armourer.
Alec's pr will make sure everyone looks at the armorer and the fella who handed him the gun, anyone but Alec. The Director's statement didn't mention accident or gun, it was like she'd died of old age in a nursing home.

Sick of the bs

Have you all seen her stories today? Is she purposely trying to compare Carmen and North Kardashian West? Remember the hoo haa the other week - the did she didn't she about North's painting abilities?
Have to admit I find it quite unsettling - spooky bitch.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Chrissy said that she knew the sex of the embryos so chose to have a girl first i don’t think thats the same as gender selection is it?

My friend said she saw them at a clinic in Spain when she had treatment there
No, probably not tbh. Probably more say in gender than in the UK though. As far I know here unless there are medical/genetic issues the parents are not told the sex of the embryos that are implanted into them.

FrankieDoyle

I read that when filming shooting scenes the actor does not point the gun at the co-actor or the crew. It is clever editing that makes it look like they are. It is such a tragedy this happened on a film set. So sad for everyone involved.

L3moning

VIP Member
@L3moning

So Sylvester was to study every bullet he fired in a Rambo movie ?

@L3moning
Is Vin Diesel supposed to check the brakes on every car he drives in a fast and furious movie . He could crash and hurt someone too.

so he’ll be busy checking bullets and brakes.
Cars aren't comparable to guns, not directly.

And you should follow gun safety rules even if you're using a gun you "know" has blanks in it (i/e always assume its loaded with live ammunition and never point it at someone (there are plenty of camera tricks that can make it look like you are point it at someone)).

SunnyScotland

Chatty Member
What she said so far is pretty damning - that Alec was reckless not checking it and there was no need even to fire the gun in the scene. She's someone that's been in the biz for 40 years. And she's going after Alec personally
I found this comment interesting. It has previously been said the the firearm discharged accidentally. Since this woman was the first to call 911 I assume she was there. And it reads like he did fire the gun on purpose, not that it went off accidentally.

L3moning

VIP Member
Halls is fucked. Simple as that. Baldwin might be, but thats up to the local prosecutors, really.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Oooh, my time to shine! lol

I am Sicilian-American (grandparents from Italy). I did a DNA test and these were my results, which were what I expected given the history of the island.
Wooooow That’s so cool!!!!! I love that breakdown!!! I went back around 5 generations on ancestory and my heritage is just U.K., literally England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. I couldn’t be anymore British... it’s so boring!!!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Hasnt she got a nanny for each child or something? So not only are they replaced by another baby as soon as they stop being insta friendly but they have 1-1 care of a nanny each! Its ridiculous. Why would you want that many people in your house looking after your kids even if you could afford it?
Having one nanny per child sounds very excessive, although I’m sure I remember when Madonna had her first child that she had two nannies in the day and two at night to look after her.

• Wow

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I've googled her like twice now and just sort of marveled at her because I find Ireland Baldwin SO gorgeous. I just wish she wasn't covered in shitty tattoos. But yeah, she's so stunning IMO! I also like that she refers to the "Baldwinitos" as just her siblings instead of her half-siblings, like Zoe Kravitz does. It just sounds nicer IMO.
Thats cute and how it should be. It always bugs me when i see articles about the Kardashian/Jenners that refer to them as half sisters.

Jen667

VIP Member
There have been quite a few film set deaths. Have previous production companies been charged with manslaughter?