Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belulah

VIP Member
Poor Edu. Sorry you aren’t the gender we wanted so you just get shunted down the pecking order.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Belleboo

VIP Member
As someone who struggled with infertility for years (I was eventually lucky and blessed with a son) I find the whole deciding she wants another girl thing so distasteful. She was blessed with 5 children, that’s a very fortunate situation to be in why would you be so desperate for another girl that she lines up a surrogate while she’s already pregnant? It’s not normal, to be honest even if the blind item above is right that’s not normal either. Loosing a baby is a tragic and horrible thing, my heart goes out to her for that but when you have other children aren’t you better focusing on them and their needs rather than crazy plans to ensure you have yet another child?

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Mums84

VIP Member
Oh wow, fell into a bit of a reddit rabbit hole with Hilz and have no idea about all the dodgy bump stuff. Explains how she is so skinny with these massive bumps and no other pregnancy effects to her face or body. What a total absolute how you say? Fraud.

• Haha

Vanillaco

VIP Member
This is a thread to discuss Alec Baldwin's fake Spanish wife, Hilaria, who is in fact from Boston, and called Hilary. Also to post funny memes, reactions, and articles.

What do you all think of the debacle? I kind of feel sorry for her because she seems harmless. It's wrong that she lied, but there must be something wrong with her to feel the need to do that.

I hope that she hasn't lied to her kids, husband or in-laws. Surely Alec must have met her parents? I don't know whether he is in on the act or not. I have read some theories that Hilaria deliberately pretended to be Spanish to attract Alec, because he likes exotic women.

Another thing is, I'm wondering if she's a bit older than 36. She was described as an alumni of a school in 1992, when she ought to have been about aged 8. I didn't know they made lists of school children that young.
I think someone said she was 45. Im not sure how the American school system works but I think Junior high ends at 14 so she would have a yearbook at either 14 or 18 when they leave high school. Shes done well to have 5 kids between the ages of 38 and 45 though! Although yoga... She has lied to her children. There is a video of her explaining racism to her daughter by comparing her dark skin to her daughters white skin when her dark skin is from the tanning salon!

Which must mean that Alec must've known the truth for years or he's that stupid. C
I think basically shes his ' exotic' trophy wife and doesnt pay too much attention to her unless hes showing off his hot yoga teacher wife or getting her pregnant. Apparently he does little parenting. I bet hes more annoyed that shes not 36 than about the Spanish lie because it means he hasnt pulled a 20 something yoga teacher!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Vanillaco

VIP Member
That's interesting as I've only ever heard Hillary's take on it. She says she was out with friends and Aldc said he was going to marry her or some such and she was thinking who is this crazy guy I don't know. And she didn't even want to go on a date with him. The set up feels mighty more accurate.
Didnt she say she didnt know who he was because she grew up in Spain? They dont have TV's or cinemas in Spain. They just flamenco dance and go to church and eat Paella and Churros

• Haha

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Apparently its common in Spain to use Maria as a first name but be known by the second name.
It is. I have Portugese descent and all my cousins are known by their second name. A lot of the girls are Maria. Is she even Catholic? Maria is for the Virgin Mary. Silly cow!

I know what happened here.
She gave birth may 2018 to her 3rd boy in a row.. Though stuff this.. Alec we are having ivf and gender selection.
Went through the process during autumn 2018 and got a batch of embryos. Implanted herself with a girl then had her 1st trimester miscarriage in Jan 2019.

She then went through the implantation again with another girl embryo and had her 4 month miscarriage with the girl in November 2018.
At this point they may have already decided to use a surrogate to carry further embryos as she had just muscarried twice.
Before that could even begin though she got pregnant naturally only a few weeks after her late miscarriage.. Iam sure this was a shock and they kept everything crossed she would have a healthy term girl.
They found out in March 2020 that the baby was a boy.. So began the surrogacy plan.
Surrogate implanted with a girl embryo in June 2020.
Hilaria gives both to natural conceived boy in September 2020 and surrogate gives both to their girl embryo in March 2021.
Yes I think that's what's happened too. Poor baby, realising you werent the right sex so your parents decided to get a surrogate to get a quick replacement baby before you were even 6 months old!

• Sad

LaraQ

VIP Member
Notable that they haven't deleted their Instagram accounts too.Hilaria would never,she'd curl up and die without all that attention.

• Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
This has reinforced my theory. I think she’s clearly presenting as a Spanish person, but she has never outright said she is. Even there she’s saying things like “my family are in Spain” factually correct, lead you to believe they’re Spanish, but she didn’t say it. It’s Alec who is taking the mantle in a lot of this. I struggle
To believe he thinks she’s Spanish- he’s met her family.
That’s it, she said she moved to NYC when she was 19 and the interviewer assumes from Spain but she actually lived in Boston until she was 19. She also never said her parents were Spanish, they’re a mix.... even though they aren’t. She’s very very very clever! She could of corrected them but she allowed them to create their own narrative from those tidbit thus her saying the media came up with all of this is true!

• Wow

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
Alec Baldwin’s latest Instagram posts states “Everything will be alright”.

How will everything be alright? Will it turn out that this young woman didn’t die after all? Her child is not left without a mother? It never happened?

I find his self obsession / arrogance off the scale.

Reactions: 24

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Deeply problematic. Why is this not cultural appropriation? I mean all of it not just the ear piercing.
It is cultural appropriation. Even though she is not saying she's Hispanic, she has been interviewed in many Hispanic magazines and TV shows, taking up space that should have been taken by genuinely Latino women, who are told to Americanise their accent, or look more American, or demonised as criminals by MAGA's. She's also fetishising racism, saying she gets mistaken for the nanny because her children are blonde, even though a simple solution, not open to other women who get that comment is to stop with the fake tan, speak in her normal American accent and stop dying her hair! It's offensive, but at this point is so ridiculous as to be laughable. I hope she has lost all her sponsorship and a shitload of followers.

• Heart

lalalanded

VIP Member
I used to think gender selection was ok for family balancing but really it’s just another way that rich and famous people can buy another commodity that they want.

Did anyone else watch a programme a few years ago called ‘8 boys and wanting a girl’? A rich couple had 3 or 4 boys and the mum wanted girls mainly to dress them up and so girly things with, so they’d had gender selection a few years before the programme was filmed and had twin girls. The woman was just used to buying anything and everything she wanted so it was pretty much a case of buying daughters.
Nothing would make me laugh harder than if Carmen or Lucia are trans. I find this obsession with gender quite disgusting. Looking back on a lot of Hilaria's bizarre behaviour (posing in her underwear while having a miscarriage, posing in her underwear while holding her baby, the constant posting of her children online while having no job, the yoga in her underwear, the pretending to be Spanish), I am quite concerned for these children. She is not a mentally well woman.

• Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Has anyone watched the Bad Vegan documentary on Netflix? It turns out that Alec Baldwin was chasing the owner (a woman called Sharma) but she felt that he was too old for her. He was obsessed with her though, tweeting about how beautiful she was and how much he loved to eat at her restaurant several nights a week. After she knocked him back guess who turned up at the restaurant and introduced herself to Alec? You guessed it, Hilary! She wasn’t even his first choice and it appears she stalked him to the restaurant on purpose. Alec’s wounded ego lapped it up, and the rest is history. She must have got knocked up as quick as possible.

• Wow

Badirene

VIP Member
It means “little” in Spanish 🥴
Does this mean that Hilary is Loco-cita?

I am torn on this honestly, we have people screaming that Hilaria is cosplaying another culture and then on the other side of the internet we have people braying that Eddie Izzard is a brave woman and aspirational for her charity work. My head is in a spin trying to keep up with who is wearing oppression of another group and who is stunningly brave. Either way Alec Baldwin got exactly the wife he deserved.

• Haha