Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the suggestion people can be born the wrong nationality?
Some people believe you can be born into the wrong sexed body, so why not into the wrong ethnic body? Both idiotic beliefs, in my opinion, but that's by the by.

Reactions: 11
I can’t decide if Alec was duped or if he knew all along but if it’s the former, he’s probably defending her in public and going apeshit in private. Can’t imagine he’ll enjoy the whole world laughing at him given his massive ego. Divorce pending I think
The story had done the rounds on lots of different online gossip boards and reddit etc People mentioned over the years sending the story to different news outlets (like the DailyMail) and it being ignored. People also mention comments they made on news stories mentioning the fake Spanish heritage and accent being moderated and deleted. I think Baldwin knew and paid to keep the story out of the media. It seems to be something he was made aware of a few years ago or perhaps always knew

Reactions: 14
This story really made me laugh, its just so bizarre. Very Fawlty Towers. I didnt realise she went so heavy on the fake tan and black hair dye though. I started to doubt everything and had to check Sofia Vergara was really Colombian and she seems to check out OK.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This story really made me laugh, its just so bizarre. Very Fawlty Towers. I didnt realise she went so heavy on the fake tan and black hair dye though. I started to doubt everything and had to check Sofia Vergara was really Colombian and she seems to check out OK.
Sofia Vergara is naturally blonde and has been asked to die her hair darker so she looks more South American, even though she actually is. You couldn't make it up.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wonder if she is still crying into her sangria about the backlash and the money she is losing by hiding? Hope Alec knows how to make paella for the kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder if she is still crying into her sangria about the backlash and the money she is losing by hiding? Hope Alec knows how to make paella for the kids!
Well they both must be pissed off about losing jobs and contracts?
It seems as if their brand is becoming pretty toxic (yes alec baldwin and toxic in the same sentence who'd have thought it?
Lets just hope he has some savings or real estate to pay for all those kids?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
The embarrassment must be at vertigo inducing levels for Alec. He has either been duped. Or has duped the public. Neither option comes off well.
she’s so brazen.. or sociopathic....she’s probably like ..meh! about the whole thing.
The kids living with their ninja turtle Spanish names for the rest of their lives is the most outrageous knock on effect of all of it. 🇪🇸 🐢

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ninja turtle names had me :ROFLMAO:

Alec definitely knew. It is major embarrassment for both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ninja turtle names had me :ROFLMAO:

Alec definitely knew. It is major embarrassment for both of them.
Do you think that he pushed the narrative about hilaria being spanish?
Maybe she just wanted to be seductive for him and hinted at things and seeing that he really liked that she kept up the pretence?
I can't help thinking that what we are privy to is somekind of public foreplay going on :sick: that he seemed desperate to be true even if it wasn't because he was in love with the idea of his wife being a hot latino beauty (of the salma hayek mould) even if it was a lie?
I say this because he is the one who said explicitly my wife is spanish and he set great importance on her being desirable and having the best (trophy) wife?

Take this excert from hilarias book living clearly written by alec baldwin...

I need to warn you.You are going to read this book and you are going to fall in love with this woman.I'm completely serious.So read the book,but don't fall in love with her.
Because you can't have her.Beacause she is my wife.Are we clear?

Wow how possesive how arrogant right?
So she has to be basically a stepford wife and fulfill controlling alec's sexual narrative?
Plus he has admitted in the past of being controlling and abusive with women and hilaria has also battled her demons before admitting that she struggled with anorexia and bulemia.
Not that i'm making excuses for what she did far from it but actors are famous for blurring the line between fantasy and reality and she looks eager to please whilst secretly also wishing she was someone else from somewhere else!
Maybe alec made her (enabled her) dream to come true?
I'm not saying thats the whole story but it must be a big part of it surely?

Attachments

Reactions: 11
She had bulimia? I wondered recently why she is skinnier than ever and why her "glandula parotis" got so bulky. This could explain it...

Reactions: 2
She had bulimia? I wondered recently why she is skinnier than ever and why her "glandula parotis" got so bulky. This could explain it...
I think you only have to look at her Insta to see that there are issues - it's not even subtle. She clearly over exercises so I just presumed there was an eating disorder as well. The underwear photos as well whilst having a miscarriage (!) or holding her baby seem odd as well.

Reactions: 5
Why on earth would hen not just stay in their apartment in NYC if he isnt going to stay with the family?

I think you only have to look at her Insta to see that there are issues - it's not even subtle. She clearly over exercises so I just presumed there was an eating disorder as well. The underwear photos as well whilst having a miscarriage (!) or holding her baby seem odd as well.
She was back running at 5 weeks post partum. She also immediately tried to find another form of exercise when she broke her ankle. I'm sure resting it would have been better for it than cycling. She definitely has issues with needing to constantly exercise.

Reactions: 10
So alec and hilaria are staying in seperate houses during their stay at the hamptons allegedly because of co-vid concerns hmm :unsure: (that never really seemed to bother them before?)
I think last lockdown he wasn't working outside the house so he could be with them all the time.
I think they are being very sensible if he is going into the city and this way he can see the children outside in his quarantine days

Reactions: 6
It seems that if you can't take the heat its best to get out of the kitchen!
At least if your name is Alec baldwin that is!
Yes Alec has left twitter 😪.
Such a shame right after all who doesn't want to listen to a homophobic misogynist racist sociopath who would gaslight sex abuse victims and defend woody allen whilst also using degrading language and terms of abuse against gay men and well any available woman?
A vast orchard of rubbish he calls twitter but maybe he should apply that term to his back catalogue of tweets as well or even himself?
Just a thought?💩
Someone has some cleaning up to do i think?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.